Reduced temperature inoperative on Okofen's Easypell

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
tanner52
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 19
Registration: 13/03/22, 15:38
Location: Grand East
x 2

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by tanner52 » 18/03/22, 08:01

Pilpoill wrote:Hello,

If the boiler is connected, I would be curious to see the settings made by this pro…


No it is not, it seems that the wi-fi connection is no longer possible...? (I just questioned Okofen live to have confirmation).

Can I take pictures of the touch screen? but not sure where it is?
0 x

izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 10729
Registration: 17/03/14, 23:42
Location: picardie
x 949
Contact :

Re: reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by izentrop » 18/03/22, 10:15

sicetaitsimple wrote:I have a little trouble understanding how one can want to "finely" regulate an interior temperature (of the type 20° during the day and 18° at night) without having an interior sensor..... That is beyond me. All the more so in mid-season when the solar gain but also the outside temperatures can vary greatly from one day to the next.
For my case, by default the user interface including the room sensor is incorporated into the indoor unit.
The remote user interface is an option that was not offered to me, the indoor unit being in the heated volume of the house. Then I have a thermostatic valve on each group of radiators.

Since I don't have a remote room sensor, I only have access to adjusting the water law and setpoint by time programming and that's enough for me. No interior temperature adjustment at this level and never noticed any nighttime overheating.

tanner52 wrote:The test did not provide the values ​​expected by the heating engineer because
20°/12° gives night T°: 19,8° at 3 a.m. (= 4 hours before resumption of daytime T°).
checked manually at specified times or data automatically recorded?
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 71
Registration: 12/11/17, 09:55
x 12

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by Pilpoill » 18/03/22, 11:28

tanner52 wrote:
Pilpoill wrote:Hello,

If the boiler is connected, I would be curious to see the settings made by this pro…


No it is not, it seems that the wi-fi connection is no longer possible...? (I just questioned Okofen live to have confirmation).

Can I take pictures of the touch screen? but not sure where it is?


What touchscreen do you have? A picture maybe? :)
If it's the one I know I could try to guide you then.
0 x
tanner52
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 19
Registration: 13/03/22, 15:38
Location: Grand East
x 2

Re: reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by tanner52 » 18/03/22, 11:37

izentrop wrote:checked manually at specified times or data automatically recorded?


All the readings were taken by me, on the same thermometer, in the same room, in the same place, under the same conditions, where we have 20,5 during the day.
0 x
tanner52
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 19
Registration: 13/03/22, 15:38
Location: Grand East
x 2

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by tanner52 » 18/03/22, 13:03

Pilpoill wrote:What touchscreen do you have? A picture maybe? :)
If it's the one I know I could try to guide you then.


https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0d3b ... an_tactile
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert
posts: 7534
Registration: 31/10/16, 18:51
Location: Lower Normandy
x 1327

Re: reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by sicetaitsimple » 18/03/22, 16:31

izentrop wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:I have a little trouble understanding how one can want to "finely" regulate an interior temperature (of the type 20° during the day and 18° at night) without having an interior sensor..... That is beyond me. All the more so in mid-season when the solar gain but also the outside temperatures can vary greatly from one day to the next.
For my case, by default the user interface including the room sensor is incorporated into the indoor unit.

So you do have an interior probe, but it is not remote. There I understand.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 71
Registration: 12/11/17, 09:55
x 12

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by Pilpoill » 20/03/22, 08:46

tanner52 wrote:
Pilpoill wrote:What touchscreen do you have? A picture maybe? :)
If it's the one I know I could try to guide you then.


https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0d3b ... an_tactile


It's the old visual interface, is it possible to create operating curves and then share them with us by recovering them with a usb port on the back?

On Okofen the menu should be called "record", do you have something similar among all the menus?
0 x
tanner52
I learn econologic
I learn econologic
posts: 19
Registration: 13/03/22, 15:38
Location: Grand East
x 2

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by tanner52 » 28/03/22, 10:13

Sorry for my silence in this conversation.
I don't see any of that, nor any USB port for that matter (I can't access the back of the screen).
I found a curve, but I don't think that's what you're interested in?

okofen-curve.jpg
okofen-courbe.jpg (120.17 KiB) Viewed 539 times
1 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic
posts: 71
Registration: 12/11/17, 09:55
x 12

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by Pilpoill » 31/03/22, 15:07

By clicking on the screen at the level of the graph, a menu allowing to choose the number of curves should appear.

If it works, I'll let you know which ones to spawn.
0 x
Christophe
Moderator
Moderator
posts: 71695
Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
Location: Greenhouse planet
x 7526

Re: Reduced temperature not working on Okofen's Easypell




by Christophe » 31/03/22, 15:53

tanner52 wrote:Sorry for my silence in this conversation.
I don't see any of that, nor any USB port for that matter (I can't access the back of the screen).
I found a curve, but I don't think that's what you're interested in?


Thank you for using the image host of the forum (PJ function) ... I corrected for this last message
1 x
Do a image search or an text search - Netiquette of forum - Support the forum doing Useful shopping


 


  • Similar topics
    Replies
    views
    Last message

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."

Who is online ?

Users browsing this forum : Majestic-12 [Bot] and 21 guests