Time tracking operation on boiler OKOFEN

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 11/12/08, 12:41

Dirk tells you 2. I say 5 "to start". Here you are stuck between the two of us, you put 3 and you can already see if suddenly, your desired temperature is better respected.

You already tell us if it was still on zero, just for our ego! We will not be proud ...

Two gallants just for me : Mrgreen: who advises me is still nice.

I try to go put my nose in the boiler this am, already this morning I have 21 ° 5 in the kitchen and it is 3 ° 3 outside. As it is due south it is finally sunny we will surely end up with 23 ° in the am and the boiler which will turn as usual.

But your explanations are very clear, I begin to understand (..... yes it was time : Mrgreen: )
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 11/12/08, 15:39

I'm back from the bottom of my boiler and bingo boys parameter 3-6 was of course 0 ......... your ego will be happy : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

So I put it on 3 and we'll see.

There more sun grrr therefore temperature in the kitchen of 21 ° 2 read on the boiler and 21 ° in my room so at least these two follow each other.

By cons hot water side more worries, the heater to change the programming and put once in the morning and once in the evening is impeccable.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 11/12/08, 16:02

so I say: bravo helene Image
it's not my little wife who would change the parameters of the boiler.
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/08, 16:10

Well done LN!

ps: it's not me either ... on our deom it's easy: it's either ON or OFF! Image
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 11/12/08, 16:46

Merciiiiiiii am very happy to get there but hey it's thanks to your specific advice Image
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/12/08, 08:44

Pear Belle Helene wrote:I'm back from the bottom of my boiler and bingo boys parameter 3-6 was of course 0 ......... your ego will be happy: mrgreen:: mrgreen:: mrgreen: : mrgreen:

So I put it on 3 and we'll see.

There more sun grrr therefore temperature in the kitchen of 21 ° 2 read on the boiler and 21 ° in my room so at least these two follow each other.

By cons hot water side more worries, the heater to change the programming and put once in the morning and once in the evening is impeccable.

Put the ego aside ...

I do not understand why Okofen is not more vigilant on this. My heating engineer - good - is being tricked. Yours, just as full of good intentions, is having ...

We, we chat ... But that must make customers dissatisfied, who regret having gone to the pellets and wonder what is the use of their room sensor !!!! I don't know how many Okofen there are in France (300 in Alsace) and how many have a room sensor with a parameter 3-6 to zero !!! If we are statistically representative, this must be the majority !!! Dirk, reassure us: you are the heating engineer who programmed the parameter for you ???

So as we advance, one last piece of advice: from now on, do not make any further adjustments to the curve (slope, foot of curve) when there are "external" factors which would shift the curve... You would make a "false" setting, which would not be valid in the evening ... So settings only on gray days, when there is no oven and hotplates which work, no wind which artificially refreshes the House...

Otherwise, you will do the yoyo: lower the days of sun or intakes, then go back up ....

And as already said, tolerate a deviation around your desired temperature, so that the effect of the probe is felt. If you want 20 °, do not ask your probe to react from 20,1 ° (in fact, it will react, but the 0,1 difference, even multiplied by 3, this will have only a tiny influence on the temperature of the water in the radiators ...).

If the reactions seem soft to you, you can increase the coefficient. I have long been at 5.

On the other hand, you can correct the room temperatures instantly by the wheel on your room sensor. You find that it is quite hot, you turn it to the left and your boiler will automatically reduce its speed, or even stop ... You want to heat a little more a day or an evening: hop, a blow to the right!
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 12/12/08, 09:07

It is certain that without your help on the forum, I would still remain partially dissatisfied with my boiler and yes I do not understand that the heating engineers are not better informed.
I'm going to transmit this info to mine again, it installed 4 this year which I suppose is all with the parameter at 0.

We will now be able to operate our Godin from time to time, because since the startup of the boiler we do not do it because stove + boiler = we live in panties : Mrgreen: since the boiler did not take into account the interior temperature.

This morning it is -5 ° and in the kitchen 20 °. The sun seems to want to come out. I had reduced the foot last time so there I do not touch anything.

Thank you very much for your help. Hugs. Helena
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 12/12/08, 10:56

I had my heating engineer on tel yesterday to remind him to bring me the doc of the new regul (normally next week)
and I asked him for 3-6
he did not know either and it was me who had set this setting to 3 in my first groping but I admit that at the time, I had not completely understood its operation.

suddenly he was very happy and he told me that he was going to check that with several of his clients : Cheesy:
0 x

Click my signature
Did67

by Did67 » 14/12/08, 12:46

Pear Belle Helene wrote:It is certain that without your help on the forum, I would still remain partially dissatisfied with my boiler and yes I do not understand that the heating engineers are not better informed.
I'm going to transmit this info to mine again, it installed 4 this year which I suppose is all with the parameter at 0.

We will now be able to operate our Godin from time to time, because since the start of the boiler we do not do it because stove + boiler = we live in briefs: mrgreen: since the boiler did not take temperature into account inside.

This morning it is -5 ° and in the kitchen 20 °. The sun seems to want to come out. I had reduced the foot last time so there I do not touch anything.

Thank you very much for your help. Hugs. Helena

Indeed, do not touch anything question "curve"before the return of mid-season: at that point, you may have to adapt the slope or the foot a little more ... even if it means quibbling a little more during the next cold season!

On the other hand, if you put the Godin, you can see if your boiler reacts enough (leaving it one or two degrees anyway to react), if not, you can still increase the coefficient 3-6!

Ditto with the sun, if your temperature rises too much, adjust the 3-6 before playing on the dial (and do not touch the curve arameters).

That said, depending on my activity, I play with the wheel - be careful, don't forget!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/12/08, 12:48

dirk pitt wrote:
suddenly he was very happy and he told me that he was going to check that with several of his clients: cheesy:

I think mine too must take care of it now.

Dirk, what do you think: they should send us Santa Claus, to Okofen !!!
0 x