Pellematic curve foot?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Kfaucheux
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellematic curve foot?

by Kfaucheux » 13/11/21, 08:42

Hello everyone, I have had an okofen pellematic compact boiler since 2020, so this is my second winter with it and I am having a lot of problems. Most have been resolved but one remains.
I have set a base of the curve at 25 ° and the boiler setpoint when I look at the curve starts at 30 °.
My installer tells me that this is normal, it depends on the insulation of my house but I do not see the connection.
If I want my curve to evolve with a starting base of 25 ° I have the right to do so and the boiler will have to do not?
The result is that with this outlet blocked at 30 regardless of the value I indicate, between 15 ° and 8/9 ° outside temperature it is too hot in the accommodation.
Can you confirm that the foot of the curve must be the one we define in the instructions ...

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pellematic curve foot?

by sicetaitsimple » 13/11/21, 11:48

I don't know how to answer you, but if you type "pellematic curved foot adjustment" in the search engine, you will come across about ten threads relating to this subject. Maybe you will find the answer there?
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 17/11/21, 13:07

Kfaucheux wrote:Hello everyone, I have had an okofen pellematic compact boiler since 2020, so this is my second winter with it and I am having a lot of problems. Most have been resolved but one remains.
I have set a base of the curve at 25 ° and the boiler setpoint when I look at the curve starts at 30 °.
My installer tells me that this is normal, it depends on the insulation of my house but I do not see the connection.
If I want my curve to evolve with a starting base of 25 ° I have the right to do so and the boiler will have to do not?
The result is that with this outlet blocked at 30 regardless of the value I indicate, between 15 ° and 8/9 ° outside temperature it is too hot in the accommodation.
Can you confirm that the foot of the curve must be the one we define in the instructions ...

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

Hello,

The foot and the slope are one thing, but there is also a minimum heating start value that intervenes.
Value accessible only to technicians.

In your case, depending on your insulation and your exposure, it would seem appropriate to start the adjustments in mild weather with a foot at 30 and a slope to increase slightly. What is its value by the way?
If you lower your foot too much now, in the cold you will probably have to put it back up.

For a well regulated water law, I invite you to read this subject: https://blog.elyotherm.fr/2013/08/regla ... auffe.html
0 x
Kfaucheux
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Kfaucheux » 18/11/21, 19:38

Yes, they had to set a minimum starting value of 30 which prevents me from having a real foot of the curve at 25. However, between 15 ° outside and 8 ° with this blocking at 30 it is too hot in my home. Would this be a setting that my installer has control over but not me? Basically with this minimum 30 as soon as it is more than 8 outside I have 20 ° in the house whereas I would like to be able to put 19 in living rooms and 17 upstairs in the bedrooms.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 18/11/21, 20:45

Hi,

The minimum leaving temperature set at the factory is 30 ° C, so your installer has not changed it.

There are a whole bunch of settings that are intentionally locked to prevent clients from doing anything.
And for having witnessed a handling error in spite of myself, I can tell you that fortunately Okofen intervened graciously ...
Because in the case I am quoting all the configuration had been reset by a client who thought she understood everything without any documentation : Shock:
It still cost her two days without heating last winter, she has learned the lesson since this episode.

Is your boiler connected to the internet?
If so, I can offer you my help even if modifying this minimum is undoubtedly only one part of the chain to obtain your comfort.
0 x