Isolation at 1 euro: Elise Lucet demonstrates escrology!

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Isolation at 1 euro: Elise Lucet demonstrates escrology!

by Christophe » 05/02/20, 20:24

I wonder if all this aid is not done on purpose to attract venal and incompetent scrapings ... and therefore disgust people with econology? There was already a history with facade wind turbines, solar panels ... etc etc ...

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Isolation at 1 euro: Elise Lucet demonstrates escrology!

by Exnihiloest » 05/02/20, 21:19

Christophe wrote:I wonder if all this help is not done on purpose to attract venal and incompetent scrapings ... and therefore disgust people with econology? ...

Trial of intent. Do you have evidence of your charges?

Of course it's full of crooks. It's been a year that I have been harassed by phone with up to 5 calls per day, by all these little guys from the isolation at 1 € who only hope for one thing: to take advantage of state aid.
These crooks are not the State but unscrupulous bosses, generally of small or medium boxes, which subcontract to hot-liners in particular in the Maghreb the canvassing. Hot-liners are as rotten as their agents, you just have to see how they hang up on you if you ask to be removed from their call list, or to speak to one of their managers (they have none never : roll: ), or as soon as they see that they will get nothing from you.

The attitude of criticizing everything since it is the state that set it up, or insinuating it becomes tiresome, and very unhealthy.
Unscrupulous people are full of people too, and if the ruling class is so rotten that you present it, we can say that it is representative of the people! It is not she who steals 400.000 bikes per year in France and 600.000 smartphones, they are common people. Ca or Cahuzac hiding money in Switzerland is the same thing, amorality and rascality. Lots of common people do not care less than the state, and often even more, of other common people.
And why would they deprive them? They can do anything, there will always be excuses for them by pretending that it is the state's fault, or even the state's intention, that they behave. By shouting haro against the state even when it has nothing to do with it, to disempower everyone by looking for scapegoats, to always clear the real culprits when they are from your clan or when they are "weak", you must not come and complain afterwards that the evil ones proliferate!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/20, 21:24

Trial of intent? You don't understand what in "I wonder if ..." : Cheesy:

Agree with the rest ... but frankly the € 1 is ridiculous and inevitably it will attract the schemers, hackneyed and other hackers ... isolation at 500 € or 80% tax credit FOR the customer and even in AUTO POSE it would have been much more effective and would not have attracted crooks and margouilin ...

You think it's good for employment in France: nay, all this work is done by Romanian or others!

But let's look at Lucet's report rather isn't it?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/02/20, 21:30

Exnihiloest wrote:It is not she who steals 400.000 bikes per year in France and 600.000 smartphones, they are common people.

MDR, I love your humor tinged with irony!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/02/20, 21:55

There is a safety distance between the pipe and combustible materials, but glass wool is not. :?:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 05/02/20, 22:03

And who will file a complaint for 1 € even if the tax credit has disappeared (it is painless)
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/20, 22:33

izentrop wrote:There is a safety distance between the pipe and combustible materials, but glass wool is not. :?:

Yes strange this case ... it was not rolls it was flocked wool maybe it is more sensitive to fire (over time) ??

After there is always dust and grime lying around in the attic ... maybe construction site residue that has been pushed or held against the duct + insulating effect ... that can explain everything ...

It still takes 250 ° C to ignite wood ... a little less for paper / cardboard ...

This would certainly not have happened with rollers that would have covered the duct less.

Then € 20 for repairs ... with gaping holes remaining and the floor still warped ... er ... they repaired what? The frame only?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/20, 22:36

plasmanu wrote:And who will file a complaint for 1 € even if the tax credit has disappeared (it is painless)

Sorry but this € 1 thing stinks at 15!

That must schmooze to death ... false invoice, fictitious site, false testimony, insulation already carried out and rebilled etc etc ... I wonder if Lucet mentioned these abuses!

I imagine that the State does not check each site on the spot!
0 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 06/02/20, 01:00

izentrop wrote:There is a safety distance between the pipe and combustible materials, but glass wool is not. :?:

The problem is that the glass wool behaves in this case like an oven which concentrates the heat (reduction of the radiative dispersion of the heat). It resembles the principle of the refractory brick oven (see garden pizza oven ...): No need for a lot of fuel for the heat to rise quickly ...

Put some glass wool around an exhaust pipe and you will see it blush!
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/02/20, 01:51

jean.caissepas wrote:The problem is that the glass wool behaves in this case like an oven which concentrates the heat (reduction of the radiative dispersion of the heat).
Yeah!
Today we recommend insulated double skin stainless steel tubing, especially when the pipe goes into the attic without being inside a bushel.

As it is expensive, for an insert installed in a room used occasionally, I put a smooth casing which I insulated, in the attic, with rigid rock wool, covered with a special aluminum screen hood fireplace. I held it with wire.

I have a hell of a draw and you can get your hands on the duct without getting burned and no risk of fire. : Wink:
0 x