Greta facing the deputies

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Greta facing the deputies

by izentrop » 24/07/19, 01:16

It was July 23 and that raised a lot of controversy. Shunned by the "national rally", it was predictable
The Replay:
http://www.lcp.fr/actualites/direct-gre ... tir-de-12h

The fact that she does not have an opinion on the CETA, which was ratified the same day, did not please some people, like a member of France Insoumise, but I understand it very well because
From the time when primitive tribes exchanged animal skins with each other for intercontinental trade in our planetary economy, the course of trade has always coincided with that of civilization and progress. On the other hand, the periods when trade retracts or disappears correspond to periods of violence, wars and economic, social and cultural decline. https://www.lalibre.be/debats/opinions/ ... 1fc424d8c5
1 x
Christophe

Re: Greta facing the deputies

by Christophe » 24/07/19, 01:43

Tomorrow I will post 2 photos of the sea of ​​ice that are worth all the speeches and all the polemics ... the humanity which denies the warming is just to put on the same level as the deniers!

I do not know who supports Greta but support she has ... we can talk about a certain manu in the same kind ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/07/19, 08:19

Not understood :|

Those who wished to influence CETA's vote by making it coincide with Greta's coming are at their expense. Maybe they confused fight against CR and class struggle :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/07/19, 09:38

Those who wished to influence CETA's vote by making it coincide with Greta's coming are at their expense. Maybe they confused fight against CR and class struggle :?: : Mrgreen:
They are not for their expense! This is simply because the parliament has an absolute majority of LREM and can pass anything and everything ... preferably. But at the European level it is not acquired.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 24/07/19, 10:10

It's true for LREM, I was wrong.
Janic wrote:But at the European level it is not acquired.
CETA has been in effect for 2 years. Even the Belgians have finally accepted it.

Ratification is only a formality. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accord_%C ... tification
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/07/19, 10:17

Two remarks concerning Greta Thunberg:

1) People likely to undermine the dominant ideology are systematically ousted from the media ... so Greta in the National Assembly, Greta in the World Economic Forum, Greta at COP 24, it smells pretty bad ...

2) To defeat his enemies they must be coalesced through a character easy to submit, what's better than a girl autistic 16 years?
This reminds the children's parliament set up by Philippe Seguin in 1994: CM2 kids are brought to the national assembly to raise their awareness of democracy (!), while at the same time the government is unable to listen to citizens adults of are own country! : Lol:

Greta Thunberg it is neither more nor less than story telling, typically an umpteenth actor of the society of the spectacle.

Izentrop you write:
The fact that she has no opinion on CETA, which was ratified the same day, did not please some,

It is logical that the objective of the mainstream ecological discourse is to create a decoupling (sic!) Between the economic reality and the objectives to achieve in the preservation of the biosphere.
That's why our politicians, sorry "managers in contradiction" are able to make a speech about ecology and 1 hours after signing free trade agreements with distant countries.
3 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/07/19, 12:14

izentrop wrote:Not understood :|

? In image you understand better?

Here is the sea of ​​ice (photo taken 10 days ago) only 30 years between 1988 and 2018, and it accelerates a lot since 2010 according to the glaciologists with whom I could speak ...

Shit_Glace_2018-1988.jpg

The weather turbulets will certainly scream at the plot ... frankly bullets should be lost : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

izentrop wrote:Those who wished to influence CETA's vote by making it coincide with Greta's coming are at their expense. Maybe they confused fight against CR and class struggle :?: : Mrgreen:

Yes and they are trouducs ... like the questions of whore of the political debates in electoral campaign ... Like the number of SMLE that possesses France: the average citizens bumps but outright! Whether there is 3, 5 or 6 will not change anything in his life ...

This kind of behavior in politics is just to try to show the incompetence of the other to better hide his own and his own weaknesses on the subject discussed!

Psychologists certainly have a word to put on this behavior ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 24/07/19, 12:29

For the glacier it's just a story of perspective. : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 24/07/19, 13:36

@ Christopher
If you went down to the glacier, how many meters from the bottom of the chairlift to the glacier? - The Artistic Grotto -
(unless they have lengthened the chairlift, but I do not think so).
As a reminder in 1900, the glacier arrived almost at the level of the hotel.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/07/19, 13:37

... for us too! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."