Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by sicetaitsimple » 24/03/23, 20:56

Ahmed wrote:It was simple, I must specify, without going too far, of course with all the usual precautions and a real concern for balance, without forgetting the required impartiality that this is not quite a preterition, because if that starts this way, it is to reverse better afterwards! : Shock:
In reality, I have a hard time cataloging this breathtaking language innovation... : roll:

Oh shit! I who thought (without going too far...) to have progressed in my vocabulary.... :D

Well, we're a little off topic here, aren't we? Besides, I notice that ObaGPT has not yet transmitted the weekly video of X. Moreau, that is to say how lost we are.
5 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 24/03/23, 21:36

Bunches of idiots!

And authentic :(
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 25/03/23, 02:23

Getting back on topic a bit...
Would the Russians begin to contemplate defeat...
Intelligence: The Russian occupation authorities in Crimea are selling their property, taking families away.

Russian command and proxies installed by Moscow in Crimea have begun to evacuate the occupied peninsula, said Andrii Yusov, spokesman for Ukrainian military intelligence.

1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/03/23, 02:36

You'll see... (With the usual reservations, without wanting to get too far ahead... Hey hey)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 25/03/23, 02:38

0 x
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 25/03/23, 08:56

The only thing that interests me in this subject is to understand why Russophiles are Russophiles.
and if they are not exactly Russophiles, let them explain themselves instead of remaining silent.
As cricri d'amour would say, we don't have to answer.
It's true ... but in this case what is the use of a forum ?????

I'm waiting for your answers, I already asked Obamot before he played Machiavelli and he still hasn't answered.

So spring sales promotion, last chance before total liquidation of myself. : Mrgreen:
for another new nickname, one day, maybe...

History to start and by unfeigned courtesy (not sure that reassures the paranoid? : Lol: , well it's true anyway), I'm going to re re re re super-summarize my positioning (if you want more details, I can):
Ukraine is a sovereign country, Putin has nothing to do with it.

I particularly await the views of Christophe, Remundo, Obamot and Gegyxsystem. (Macro, sorry I did not follow too much where you stand?)
If non-Russophiles, kindly called here prouks or ukronazis, want to express themselves, of course, they can but personally, that's not what interests me the most, since I want to understand what motivates Russophiles .
Or unless you have an analysis explaining Russophilia, that interests me too.
(I have a few leads but I prefer to let the Russophiles express themselves)
1 x
unpeusecenID = Ouaf-Ouf, but we will close soon Permanent closure
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/03/23, 09:15

Still there ?

And still, with your psychological ramblings?

Choose another subject, specific to your existential questions.

You will surely get answers.

Thank you
1 x
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 25/03/23, 09:18

That's done : Arrow: basket (if that's the message you want to convey, I understand that understanding is not really your thing)

natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-6700.html#p528325
Another ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/23, 09:27

To me to me to me….

unpeusecenID wrote:Ukraine is a sovereign country, Putin has nothing to do with it.

Yes and so ?

Is it the only one in the world? Because the others don't seem to bother the prouks too much... : Cheesy: A slight lack of impartiality there, isn't it?

Can you give us a current list of sovereign countries with the presence of foreign military forces on their sovereign territory?

Do not forget to specify the nationality of the invaders.

Goods.
0 x
unpeusecenID
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by unpeusecenID » 25/03/23, 09:34

Christophe wrote:To me to me to me….

unpeusecenID wrote:Ukraine is a sovereign country, Putin has nothing to do with it.

Is it the only one in the world?

Can you give us a current list of sovereign countries with the presence of foreign military forces on their sovereign territory?

Do not forget to specify the nationality of the invaders.

Goods.

Ah thank you, a substantive answer. : Wink:

Yes, yes the US, no worries to admit their dirty tricks and for vile pretexts too (resources)

But does that allow Putin to do it? on my doormat as well? (at our door with barely concealed nuclear blackmail if you move an ear)

Because of the US, I don't see any reason to be anti-Ukraine and/or pro-Russian?

Edit since you edited while I was writing : Wink:
it's not a matter of bias.
It's a bit normal to feel more concerned when the conflict is at our doorstep and potentially involving us.
We don't know where Putin intends to stop, in addition with his finger on the button... he passes it around if he doesn't say so himself.

For example in Iraq it is far away, the US does not plan to invade us, the Iraqis do not have the bomb, it is less anxiety-provoking and therefore less concerned.
Last edited by unpeusecenID the 25 / 03 / 23, 09: 44, 1 edited once.
0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"