Tension with Russia in Ukraine

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Tension with Russia in Ukraine

by Ahmed » 16/03/23, 20:42

The famous NATO threat which would ultimately justify a pre-emptive war by Russia against Ukraine (and more if : roll: ) is a pretext in the same water as Ukronazism (why should neo-Nazism be opposed to Putin's despotism anyway?), because this organization is a defensive association*. People will tell me, I'll save you the trouble, the defensive can easily turn aggressive, because there are interests, let's say contrasting, within the union. Except that what constitutes a guarantor of this essential point, it is precisely this collective aspect which prevents a reversal of international commitments.
Si poutine felt able to undertake this invasion, it is that during the previous episodes no effective reaction was manifested. The last missed opportunity was the Russian intervention in Syria, in support of this great democrat who is Bashar (well yes: he's not a Nazi blows me obaGPT in the headset : Oops: ), otherwise we would certainly not be here. The weakening of the US, their interests directed elsewhere, in Asia-Pacific, all this has opened a window of opportunity for poutine (which is far from being a madman, if one refers to the general functioning of the World).

what NATO lacks is time... (15 years to replenish its stocks, say Western experts...)
For an attacker, it's nerd not to have made his small provisions in good time (undoubted source: obaGPT).
4 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/03/23, 21:25

and?

a rambling pile

so no argument...

You wouldn't turn like a zizi?

Here I had put a note to your friend zemmour / lol
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 16/03/23, 21:39

To complete the previous message, I must say that I understand that a good part of the Russian people supports Putin's tyranny in whom they recognize an heir of the USSR and that they support the absence of these public freedoms so prized in the West. , but which are obtained only by submission to the impersonal domination of the market. A situation that is tolerable when one is generally part of the dominant, but which is something terrifying otherwise.
Another reflection: The USA, although champions of "Western values" have not hesitated to encourage (even much more) the authoritarian and tyrannical regimes of South America, however they have always been convinced (feeling of superiority which played them more than one trick) that the development of the economy would tend universally towards the regime of formal democracy as practiced across the Atlantic, supported by Francis Fukuyama in his famous tailor-made thesis.
Current developments prove this analysis wrong, with the obvious example of China, this disappointment largely explaining the tensions between the two powers with divergent vectors of power. An article from Patrick Saint-Paul appeared in "Le Figaro" wonders:
...was the United States, and Westerners in general, wrong to rely for decades on China's cooperation and economic development, believing that this favored the emergence of a democratic system? Instead of democratizing China and the CCP have become more and more autocratic...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/03/23, 22:29

:D
The wreckage of a crashed American drone has been found near Sevastopol.

A few hours ago, experts discovered a crashed American MQ-9 Reaper tactical drone off the coast of Crimea. The wreckage of the drone was found at a depth of about 900 meters, which allows them to be taken out of the water. Information about this is provided by the information resource FroPost, citing its own sources in the Russian Defense Department.

“In the fall zone of the US military intelligence apparatus, Russian Navy forces are on duty. “An underwater robot descended to the bottom of the sea, which discovered the MQ-9 Reaper at a depth of about 850-900 meters. The deep-water branch of the South Stream gas pipeline passes not far from this area, ” reports the source of information, referring to the data of the interlocutor.

How far from the coast of Sevastopol is the wreckage of the fallen drone is unknown. However, since the drone was flying at a distance of about 120 kilometers (75 miles) from the borders of the peninsula's airspace, the drone could hardly have covered such a great distance.
/ https://avia.pro/news/bespilotnik-ssha- ... 900-metrov
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/03/23, 22:35

gegyx wrote:And...? a rambling bunch...
Izy-gotto purposely makes him answer next to the story... Soothing. AhmedGPT need to change?
izentrop wrote:History has clearly shown that the Russians do not respect the agreements ...
No "The-drag-of-forum-ME I" you are neither the custodian of YOUR (false idea) of science nor even less of YOUR (false idea) of history you know very well that one of the causes of the war, was precisely this imbroglio on the "double standards" is the non respect of the agreements, but BY NATO, the USA and the EU and in a recurring way.

Now with the Merkel/Hollande confession, there is no longer any doubt, but you still have the nerve to pretend that it would be the opposite — on top of that there were thousands of deaths in the Donbass and the threat of a strike Zelensky's nuclear attack, and the picture must be much worse if only we had access to the FSB files — History proves it precisely: Russia was not granted the modest measures to guarantee its security, which it demanded until the last moment...

It has nothing to do with me Ahmed, these are facts (and I limit to the biggest, because claiming democratic legitimacy (oxi sauce) after a putsch that lasted 8 years, you have to do it. The goal of Was the war preparation to destabilize Russia for a "regime change"? Surely yes, it was openly said by the cocaine addicted berserker regime of Kiev (if only they were just flayed alive turned neo-things )....

Chechnya? It's HS open an Izy-gotto topic, and remember who the real predator is10 on earth https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... ted_States

izentrop wrote:
it's an invasion, not a dispute.
you're crazy but we knew that:
— 20 million Russian dead WW2 and the denial of NATO
— NATO which, despite the 'victory' of the Soviets, and given its word, drew closer to Russia and not the other way around.
— by the way, the USA let the Russians get "chopped" by Hitler, they could come earlier
— the West without batting an eyelid which claims the "victory against Nazism" following this horror: shame.
— and there 8 years of war against 20 million Russians (Donbass) unpaid gas (and the beginning of genocide and all the rest) erased by the putsch? Nah but...

Yes, a little there is a heavy dispute east-west, and above all a heavy denial, precisely because many historians wonder whether we can still trust the "western government garbage", plagued by corruption, influence peddling and the spoliation of the planet's mineral resources almost without sharing.

The "funny ones" we know your problem: blindness.
Last edited by Obamot the 16 / 03 / 23, 23: 02, 2 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/03/23, 22:50

In rewriting history, there is a mariole who abused magic potions:

"Russians, as a nation, do not exist!" - Zelensky wants to lead a movement to decolonize Russia

The leader of the kyiv regime has instructed the government to study the possibility of renaming Russia "Moskovia". You can laugh all you want! Doesn't Ukraine have any other problems to solve than changing the country name to "Moskovia"? Except that kyiv's efforts to "cancel culture" the Russians aren't at all as innocent as they seem.

The "decolonization" of Russia is a major program for the West. It's about settling the "Russian question" once and for all. All these geographical maps with dozens of microstates created by the "free peoples of Russia", however ridiculous and cut off from reality, pose an imminent threat to the very existence of the Russian people.

The proclamation of Russia as "Moscovia" is only one more step towards "decolonization". There are no Russians, there is no state of the Russian people, "Russia is a societal invention". There is only "Moscovia" - a kind of bloody Mordor, which seized the lands of Free Ingria (Northern Russia), ruined the Khanate of Kazan and committed genocide against the indigenous peoples of Siberia... and so on.

The absurdity? But it is exactly this discourse that the West will now promote in its territories, as well as in Russia. This is why they make Ukraine an "anti-Russian" that will serve as a "point of convergence" for the centrifugal political processes in Russia. We can already see that the service of the GUR (General Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine) is trying to proclaim the creation of a "People's Republic of Bryansk". And that's just the beginning.

As for the outside influence, it's simple. If there is no Ukraine, there will be no "anti-Russia" on which the supporters of decolonization could rely.

/telegram
InfoDefenseFRANCE
(https://t.me/infodefFRANCE)
InfoDefense (https://t.me/infoDefALL)
1 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 17/03/23, 12:09

Obamot wrote:
Now with the confessions of Merkel/Hollande, no more doubt is possible, but you still have the nerve to pretend that it would be the opposite

The Minsk 2 agreements were negotiated in 2015 by German and French leaders Angela Merkel, Francois Hollande, and Vladimir Putin. The three leaders met in Minsk, to broker a peace deal that would end the ongoing conflict in eastern Ukraine between Ukrainian forces and pro-Russian separatists backed by Russia.
Let's remember, all this followed the illegal annexation of Crimea by Russia

Merckel and Hollande were informed of Putin's actions in the Donbass, they were obviously not fooled, they knew very well that Putin was probably not going to stop there with Ukraine.

The purpose of these agreements was officially to end the conflict and unofficially to allow time for Ukraine to prepare for a future Russian invasion.
This is Merkel/Hollande's guilty confession?
Who does history prove right?

The idea of ​​fighting against a completely invented neo-Nazism is not new, already in 2014:
Denis Pushilin, pro-Russian separatist leaders in the Donbass region of Ukraine from the year 2014, the controversy:

A leaflet distributed in Donetsk in 2014 calling on Jews aged 16 and over to report to authorities to register as Jews and declare their heritage, reportedly sparked panic among the Jewish community on the eve of the Jewish holiday. Easter. The leaflet, stamped with the city seal and signed by Denis Pushilin, the chairman of the temporary government of Donetsk, was distributed to Jews near the city's synagogue as well as in pro-Russian-controlled areas of the city. . The leaflet, in which local authorities demand the payment of a special tax of $50 per Jew, specifies that Jews who do not register risk having their nationality revoked, the confiscation of their property and expulsion from the country . Denis Pouchiline denies it by saying that it would not be from his hand, even if distributed by devotees. In an open letter to Vladimir Putin, Ukrainian Jewish figures accuse Russian President Putin of threatening nationalism and anti-Semitism to legitimize his interventionism in Ukraine.
The chief rabbi in Donetsk, Pinchas Vichedski, later confirmed that this leaflet was a forgery.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denis_Pouchiline
3 x
There could be woof-woof
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/03/23, 19:26

Anything. The Russian intervention, it is by understanding a little belatedly that the West was making fun of him
(Cf: Interview with macron who said that minsk2 was obsolete It's factual!)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 19:29

International arrest warrant for war crimes against Zelensky Cheese fries... : Shock: : Mrgreen: : Shock:

I don't put the source you will find easily!

The leopards 2 will be able to come and get me:

Uh what are these reported structures?

Frb_eGuXwA4wY-j.jpg
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/23, 19:38

Go because it's you, I'm too good!

The International Criminal Court (ICC) said on Friday it had issued an arrest warrant for Russian President Vladimir Putin for his responsibility for war crimes committed in Ukraine since the Russian invasion. “Today, 17 March 2023, Pre-Trial Chamber II of the International Criminal Court issued arrest warrants for two individuals in connection with the situation in Ukraine: Mr. Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and Ms. Maria Alekseyevna Lvova-Belova” , presidential commissioner for children's rights in Russia, the ICC said in a statement.

https://www.lefigaro.fr/international/g ... e-20230317

0 x

Back to "humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial"