The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

Humanitarian catastrophes (including resource wars and conflicts), natural, climate and industrial (except nuclear or oil forum fossil and nuclear energy). Pollution of the sea and oceans.
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The fable of anthropogenic warming and the fight against CO2

by ENERC » 28/12/18, 08:51

Very good analysis of this video by François Marie Bréon who shows how François Gervais manipulates the data.

It is shocking that a so-called scientist can be so rigorous.

In addition this video of FG is null: everything is confused, mixed and contradictory. We do not understand anything. The only thing that stands out is that he hates solar and wind.

His book "The innocence of carbon", had been analyzed in this article "The untruths of the last climate-skeptic pamphlet" here: https://www.lemonde.fr/sciences/article ... 50684.html
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/12/18, 18:33

ENERC wrote:Very good analysis of this video by François Marie Bréon who shows how François Gervais manipulates the data.

François Gervais does not manipulate the data more than the IPCC, on the contrary it treats them as they should be, and of course it does not please aficionados.
CAN is a boon for nuclear without CO2, and François Marie Bréon takes his oats at the ratelier of the Commissariat de l'Energie Atomique. Moreover, he is an "active environmental activist". He promotes his ideology, and will not shoot himself in the foot!

It is as if Torquemada were quoted as proof of the falsity of the pleadings of his victims in the inquisition process. : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/12/18, 09:23

He promotes his ideology, and will not shoot himself in the foot!
just as you promote your own ideology, whether you are right or wrong!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/12/18, 18:48

Everything comes to light in the light of this quote from Pierre Desproges:
"The enemy is a jerk. He thinks that we are the enemy when it is he."
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/12/18, 18:51

Janic wrote:
He promotes his ideology, and will not shoot himself in the foot!
just as you promote your own ideology, whether you are right or wrong!

False, a little is beyond you. I do not defend any ideology, I did not propose anything. I only fight one.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 30 / 12 / 18, 19: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/12/18, 18:59

Ahmed wrote:Everything comes to light in the light of this quote from Pierre Desproges:
"The enemy is a jerk. He thinks that we are the enemy when it is he."

You do not know how right you are. It is for this reason that the facts and the solidity of the theories are to be taken into account.

For example climate-gobers relay that climatic events are going to be more and more violent. But the year 2018 will end in the USA without any tornado intensity EF4 or EF5 has been recorded, and this is the first time this has occurred since the creation of this statistic in 1950. The decline observed in recent decades seems to be in favor of climatologists who believe that global warming reduces the intensity of extreme events.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/12/18, 19:08

You do not know how right you are.

But if! Is it the proximity of the end of the year that pushes you to extra-lucidity? :D
Isn't the term that I use “climate gobblers” a bit controversial?
Since we are on objectivity and neutrality (!), I note that you usually skunk when someone ventures, for methodological prudence, to use the formula "it seems", but I note that you do not do not hesitate to use what you condemn in others ...? : Wink:
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 30/12/18, 19:33

"climate-gobeurs" is no more controversial than "climate-skeptic". The skepticism of climate-realists is not about the climate but about the competence of climatologists to analyze and predict it.

When the formula "it seems" is used by the IPCC, we can use its method. But the IPCC issues its conclusions, for him, it does not "seem" to him, he is sure, even when three or four years later it is discovered that his forecasts were wrong : roll: .

To refer to the facts does not imply neutrality, it only indicates the method, and the objectivity of which you spoke. One can of course not be neutral, it is related to the conclusions that one drew from the analyzes, but still it is necessary that the arguments remain objective.

If you read this thread better, you will see that the term "skunk leap" applies much better to those who affirm at the slightest argument that one provides: "it is false since it comes from" Machin "which is a" climate-skeptic ".
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/12/18, 19:43

I'm sorry, but in your straight line of formalism, the use of "gobeurs" has a pejorative nuance that the term skeptic does not have.
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 31/12/18, 07:53

When some say that a few more degrees do not hurt:

Obviously temperatures in the shade Image
1 x