Search found 35 results

by canares
26/02/09, 11:51
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Save your logo
answers: 1
views: 2807

Save your logo

many brands whether in fashion, cars or something else have an animal or a flower for their logo ... for example puma, renault, lacoste, sports cop ... some of the animals used as emblems are threatened or even see endangered. Lacoste is the first brand to take part ...
by canares
25/02/09, 11:10
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Renewable energies: there is still work
answers: 0
views: 2539

Renewable energies: there is still work

Europe had set a target of 12% renewable energies of total primary energy consumption for 2010. It seems that the countries of the Union (with a few exceptions) are too far behind for this target to be reached. I wonder what they are waiting for to take concrete action ...
by canares
24/02/09, 10:48
Subject : Rally in 4L
views: 2589

Rally in 4L

last week hundreds of students left for a raid through the Moroccan desert aboard 4L. if I were still a student I think I would be tempted. In addition, the emphasis is on the preservation of nature once in Africa and some teams have arranged their vehicles ...
by canares
23/02/09, 11:40
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Green dating site!
answers: 4
views: 8705

Green dating site!

meeting love on the internet has become very fashionable in recent years; But it is not always easy to find someone who has the same interests, the same desires, the same values ​​.... for all the ecologists, vegetarians and fans of sustainable development there are today sitings. ..
by canares
20/02/09, 14:02
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : What worries us most: eco or environmental crisis
answers: 14
views: 7903

What worries us most: eco or environmental crisis

According to a survey carried out by LH2 for the French Committee for the Environment and Sustainable Development, the French are less worried about the economy which is going all over the place than about the risks linked to the environment. It's good that people are aware of the magnitude of the problem but what is ...
by canares
19/02/09, 15:51
Forum : Air pollution and solutions against air pollution
Subject : In Paris we breathe better by bike than by car?
views: 16292

In Paris we breathe better by bike than by car?

I have always thought that cyclists in Paris must have seriously fouled lungs from riding in traffic. well finally they are less exposed to pollution than those which are cars. finally the cabin does not protect at all. finally it is valid ...
by canares
13/02/09, 11:30
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Saint Valentine green
views: 3196

Saint Valentine green

this year why not think of the planet for Valentine's Day. it is very easy to spend a very romantic evening without polluting. some ideas:
http://www.developpementdurable.com/con ... gique.html
by canares
12/02/09, 11:37
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : climate refugees around the world
answers: 0
views: 3041

climate refugees around the world

it is a new consequence of global warming. Entire populations are forced to leave their land because it becomes too dangerous or even simply impossible to live there. To learn more on the subject here are some images: http: //www.developpementdurable.com/environnement/200 ...
by canares
11/02/09, 13:59
Subject : Prevention or ecological propaganda?
answers: 3
views: 5219

Prevention or ecological propaganda?

advertising intended to raise environmental awareness has been censored in Ireland. According to the Minister for the Environment, this would be propaganda on the part of the British government. It's a pretty personal way of looking at ecology. so of course turning off your television will not ...
by canares
05/02/09, 15:54
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Urban gardens: greenery in the city!
views: 12608

Urban gardens: greenery in the city!

It is not because we live in the middle of the countryside that we must necessarily deprive ourselves of greenery. I discovered urban gardens some time ago and I think it's a great idea. All you need is a small piece of balcony or terrace to indulge yourself a little more ...

Go Advanced search