Search found 40 results

by Bricolo07
09/10/21, 09:45
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Rewinding alternator for wind turbine
answers: 7
views: 7915

Re: Alternator rewind for Wind turbine

Hello,
an example of a successful model?
please
by Bricolo07
09/10/21, 09:44
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar panel diagnosis
answers: 0
views: 6422

Solar panel diagnosis

Hello, I have just recovered 2 solar panels from 2010, which were used for the first 5 years then dismantled and stored in a shed because the house had been sold. I tested them last week with a strongly cloudy sky so I did not take into account the results but with a clear sky ...
by Bricolo07
12/09/17, 21:45
Subject : Battery Charging by Wind Turbine
answers: 13
views: 14981

Re: Battery Charging by Wind Turbine

ok thank you for the proposal, I will advance on my tests before.
But it's good to know, in the trade a thing like that all makes it quite expensive cut, it looks a bit like the function of a relay no?
by Bricolo07
11/09/17, 21:22

Hi and thank you for these links because it is exactly what I am looking for, there we have concrete link 1: sorry I am not good at English, this box includes an output to be connected to a resistor to protect the battery from overload? it works in phased or continuous sorting? Link 2: the circuit consumes? you have...
by Bricolo07
10/09/17, 12:23

Thanks for these tips but what do you think of my last idea? The optional DC / DC to see and put a splitter coupler at the terminal of battery 1, when it is full it passes to battery 2. The waste you mentioned will be used to charge another battery, but be careful when doing so. ..
by Bricolo07
10/09/17, 09:43

At the DC / DC range, I could put a splitter coupler with another empty battery, we charge the first and once it is full we charge the second to prevent the wind turbine from racing? As there is no empty battery, the voltage regulates itself. A DC / DC limits the r ...
by Bricolo07
10/09/17, 09:40

Hello, Very very good remark from izentrop, in my tests I noticed that if we put a load (bulb or motor) on the wind turbine output, it absorbs all the intensity without limit and the voltage does not manage to rise. By cons if we put a battery (capacitive) there it is different, before 11 ...
by Bricolo07
08/09/17, 20:47

Thank you for your feedback Yes I think the dc / dc is useful because it accepts 20 to 30 v as input and regulates the output to 13.8 v, on the instructions it is marked may be suitable for battery charging. Even full the battery will not be able to exceed 13.8v and I put a 30v relay which directs the generator output to ...
by Bricolo07
07/09/17, 22:39

Battery Charging by Wind Turbine

Hello, I have already created on this forum topics on the self-construction of my wind turbine but here I want to stay more theoretical / academic, I have a lot of questions in particular on batteries and electricity storage. I have a 3m diameter wind turbine mounted 7m high, 2 DC electric motor ...
by Bricolo07
29/12/16, 20:43
Subject : Alternator question
answers: 0
views: 3708

Alternator question

Hello, I am here because it is 2 years that I work on a wind turbine, which over time has constantly evolve (diameter rotor blade, nacelle, height, generator ...) to make it short, I want change my engine (in generator mode) by a car alternator, resistance and speed side ...

Go Advanced search