Search found 19 results

View BP86
27/10/19, 13:10
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA
answers: 37
views: 53848

Re: Self-construction burner pellet REPLICA

Hello everyone

Burner still in operation

the spark plug has just been changed, almost 1 year it remains correct, suddenly we adopt the system
View BP86
21/11/18, 19:07
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation

Good evening everyone Good I have some worries: evil:: evil: with my heat gun resistor ignition system, the last one changed Saturday just burned out I think it's getting too hot because it's on the boiler unlike all my tests in the open air farewell the ignition in ...
View BP86
28/10/18, 12:34

I'll post a video later because with my internet connection it's very long
IMG_20181028_123153.jpg
View BP86
28/10/18, 12:26

Hello everybody

a bit of news from My side the burner works since 1 months for hot water production
I found on the right corner a zelio module really cheap he drives the whole thing wonderfully
IMG_20181027_132125.jpg

my railcar system is not bad for cleaning
View BP86
28/03/18, 18:37

Hello I have started working on the burner trolley for the moment it is done that with the recovery the casters are from my old garage door the stakes in rab of my fence beginning of the trolley frame IMG_20180325_193043.jpg IMG_20180325_193059 .jpg IM ...
View BP86
17/03/18, 21:52

Good progress on your side, the dew point yes protect the heating body on my side I'm thinking about assembling burner on boiler I'm tearing my hair lol your cast iron heating body ok how are you going to assemble it? for your worm I am taker of way of doing because my if ...
View BP86
02/03/18, 20:06

Good evening tlm, So I try to think about how to fix the burner on the boiler 02031.jpg 02032.jpg Forced in my case more problematic on the fact that it is a "plate" fire door (not on hinge) the idea of ​​joining the burner and the plate all on castors ca ...
View BP86
27/02/18, 13:43

Bjr, Yes this system I had already seen, me as I will burn only pellet a compressed air cleaning at the end of the cycle will do very well Concerning "a single admission" single pellet and air it must be playable - > all that is that each air and pellet element is located ...
View BP86
24/02/18, 21:16

Good evening to All then a little News, I still made Modifications on the Burner, Finally I abandoned the previous version with the pellet receptacle and the small worm in the square tube because I had Smoke rising. So here is the "Final" version ...

Go Advanced search