Search found 64 results

by bobbysolo67
18/08/19, 16:07
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 3986091

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

I remembered that you had already mentioned Manfred Wenz but at the time I had my head in the handlebars. By diving back a little into his works to do well I would have to find (in French) those of his inspirer namely Hans Kemink (inspired - or not - by ???). Documents that could ...
by bobbysolo67
19/01/19, 13:23
Subject : Lazy garden ... help
answers: 111
views: 65080

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

I am just translating this for you: Considering the yields of the millstones (for making charcoal) at the time, 2 tonnes of wood would have had to be charred to produce 000 tonnes of charcoal. This represents 100 to 300 large trees of the tropical forest, which would have had to be felled without sc ...
by bobbysolo67
19/01/19, 11:25
Subject : Lazy garden ... help
answers: 111
views: 65080

Re: Lazy Potager's Kitchen ... help

I am not sure that we can use the term "terra loan" which is a result of millennia in which many other components come into play. On the other hand, incorporating charcoal into your soil is something else An interesting link, unfortunately reserved for German speakers ... ...
by bobbysolo67
17/01/19, 12:44
Subject : Conservation agriculture
answers: 763
views: 119746

Re: Conservation agriculture

There is also Felix Noblia, who must have a favorable climate and soil, because a climatic accident can quickly lead to disaster.

In the Bas-Rhin, there is Michel ROESCH http://www.sol-vivant.fr
by bobbysolo67
13/09/18, 14:53

Hello, this afternoon, pruning of different hedges, and therefore production of BRF. Didier, you had already talked about thuja, but looking in the more than 1125 pages ... it's long and tedious! Could you STP tell me what you know about it? Thank you ! You click on "search" then "su ...
by bobbysolo67
26/08/18, 15:31
Subject : Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)
answers: 3139
views: 494676

Re: Laziness of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m)

We have this shrub that grows ... if anyone can recognize it Tiny white flowers Small clusters of green fruits then dark purple ... I think it is black nightshade which in nature is poisonous (like potato fruit). There is an edible variety that I had a ...
by bobbysolo67
22/02/18, 13:20
Subject : The Potager du Sloth: the book
answers: 1561
views: 295618

Re: Le Potager du Sloth: the book

Don't forget that French is my first foreign language, learned from the age of 5. I used to only speak Alsatian. Unfortunately, I have lost a lot by staying in "Francophonie" and speaking only French at work and at home (Burgundian wife). Same for me. I don't ...
by bobbysolo67
20/02/18, 14:08

Hello I am speaking just a few minutes not to talk about permaculture but about weather yes because I see that some people are wondering about the moment to sow I can tell you nevertheless that next week according to the winter projection maps even in the south heavy snowfall is expected.
by bobbysolo67
10/02/18, 21:36

Too bad there is a huge "blunder": phenology exists - it is the branch of biology which deals with the stages of plant development (called phenological stages) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki / Ph% C3% A9nology I would like to share with you a "phenological & ...

Go Advanced search