Meeting southwestern Econologues

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/09, 12:16

Christine wrote:There are some who should take some seed!

Are you targeting someone in particular? : roll:

Otherwise, do not confuse affection with your child and "overestimation" of the latter ... sometimes it comes close to "beatification at home"! : Cheesy:

Love them and give them affection as much as possible, of course, but take them for saints (both physical and psycho) ... I do not know if it will be very beneficial to them in their adult life ...

After good me I say that "like that": I never practiced ... we'll see when it comes! I might be a big hen daddy ...
:?:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/08/09, 22:07

Christophe wrote:Yes my Captain! : Cheesy:

Ben that those who want to register on hits then do it ...
http://www.frappr.com/econologie

But as anyone can register there can be "fakes" ... well it's not that important!

It's done for me since my debut on econology, but I'm doing on the wire where you talk about geolocation, the proposal to use google earth to do this, it's more precise and more fun, more possible to make a route to calculate a trip, which is not negligible seems to me it! :P

Meow what a great meeting!

Thanks again to you Targol and see you soon, I hope ....

:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/08/09, 22:19

Christine wrote:PS: I did not intervene but I read with pleasure that your meeting went well, in the good mood and sharing. It's a pleasure.

I confirm that happiness, and I put an extra touch to the assertion that the mascots were zolies ...

See more!

(For Targol and family, there are plenty of others), and for others too, but as usual, I will post the end of holidays ... link authorized by the neighbor but not fast and I do not like to abuse no more :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/08/09, 18:00

Christophe wrote:[...] I could be a large doting father...
:?:
: Cheesy: Possible if you continue the beer ...

Aillleuh not patapé!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/09, 19:48

Pfff Hey did you see your can?

Image : Cheesy:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 20/08/09, 22:52

Finally, who is the eminent member in charge of the ethnological report on the extraordinary discovery that is the man of LANDIRAS?
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 20/08/09, 23:03

delnoram wrote:Finally, who is the eminent member in charge of the ethnological report on the extraordinary discovery that is the man of LANDIRAS?
The first ethnologist to have discovered, approached and captured is not a member ... it is his wife.
: Lol:
I do not have any ethnological competence. :? But it's an interesting case ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/08/09, 23:04

The Landiras man is worth the trip.
But what about the man of Mâcon? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
delnoram

by delnoram » 20/08/09, 23:22

I'm afraid he is more than cooked on his bike with the heat of the last days : Cheesy:

Image Image
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/08/09, 23:40

I have studied LANDIRAS's wife

: Oops: : Oops: : Oops:
0 x