Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Listing of trolls from forum and monitoring of sanctions

View humus » 01/11/22, 08:02

Remundo wrote:it is especially Humanity which is badly posed on this planet.

Nah, she's well posed like a m... in the middle of a forum curb.

In fact humanity, myself included, does not make enough effort to see "who" expresses itself, "who" is this "me" from which all action emerges.
That's just the problem, few ask themselves this question of "who am I"?
By tale everyone has an opinion and rarely never the same as the one opposite. It's called a conflict.
Each center that claims to be "me" is quite simply in conflict with the whole universe, apart from a few adjustments/compromises, you have to live a minimum in society. : Mrgreen:

This war, like any war, is just a conflict of egos with excessive means.
: Arrow: Much destruction for refusing to see the truth of "who am I".
and to believe oneself intelligent to justify this or that, the delirium/denial is endless, visibly.
True intelligence is asking "Who am I?".
Please continue the delirium common to humanity without me, because seeing you perpetuating the collective delirium, murderous for the occasion, affects me.
0 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 01/11/22, 08:47

Nature is essentially competitive and conflictual.

Even if there are some symbioses here and there.

You have to get used to it.
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View humus » 01/11/22, 09:49

Remundo wrote:Nature is essentially competitive and conflictual.

Even if there are some symbioses here and there.

You have to get used to it.

The way the brain works is not natural, it is learned behavior through education/mimicry.
Certainly we can say that it is natural, since it happened naturally BUT it could be quite otherwise.
see all the great awakened ones of this world.

To say "you have to get used to it, that's how it is" is to accept the conditioning that we are by being unaware of being beings conditioned by a culture, like programmed automatons, with predictable responses.

Freedom, which is possible, consists in freeing oneself from the conditioning that we are, through awareness.
This implies refusing to act like a conditioned automaton, it implies a minimum of seeing the suffering that the conditioned mode generates, of seeing the stupidity that this conditioned mode is.
So Man can be in symbiosis with the living, rather than against it.
1 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 01/11/22, 11:05

what you say is very nice.

It reminds me a bit of Christian Morality.

but when there is a lack of resources, even the most beautiful souls throw themselves on food and deprive others of it.

Even if the souls were magnificent to the point of depriving themselves, they do not reproduce themselves and the strongest and most aggressive cads have satiated themselves, then will engender future generations.

Concerning Humanity, it is a clever mix of primary reptilian instincts and refined sapiens brains having acquired technology. This is what exacerbates its destructive power.

The war in Ukraine has a web of hatred maintained by the Kievan elites against the Russian speakers, on which is grafted an imperialist competition between the Americans and the Russians.

We can only see things, it's not our deep thoughts of the keyboard that will change anything.
3 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 01/11/22, 11:11

Talking about Christian morality...Jesus said, "Love one another"

But already at the time there were bad journalists! : Lol:
1 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 01/11/22, 14:39

Christophe wrote:Talking about Christian morality...Jesus said, "Love one another"

But already at the time there were bad journalists! : Lol:

Well it looks like it went like this:

the message did not get through very well after all!

:P
2 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View humus » 01/11/22, 17:46

No comment, we're going too far....
Adios!
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 01/11/22, 17:56

humus wrote:No comment, we're going too far....
Adios!

Humus makes moods or has no humor? : Shock:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View humus » 01/11/22, 18:44

Christophe wrote:
humus wrote:No comment, we're going too far....
Adios!

Humus makes moods or has no humor? : Shock:

Lesson 2 : Lol:
I did not watch the video, the text of the other interventions is enough for me to conclude.

Seriously, we are starting from too far (the gap is too big) to discuss the subject which is the ego; subject which is the only problem on Earth, all the rest being only a derivative of this initial problem.
Human culture persists in staying on the surface of all problems (normal our culture is that of the ego), which "at my level", has absolutely no interest, as long as the root of all problems , which is the ego, is not addressed in the equation.

But the speakers here have absolutely no desire to question the existence of their ego, or at least to understand what its non-awareness implies as horrors, including wars.
Worse, the speakers endorse it as inevitable to operate in ego mode. Inevitably the war is then "normal" : Lol: , sorry... : roll:
And any other mode of functioning of the mind is seen as utopian. D : Lol: , and sorry again... : roll:

Those who don't know already have conclusions on a subject they have never bothered to explore: the ego and its implications, can we live without*? * or in an attenuated version.

Obviously, we will have to wait for disastrous crises and the renewal of generations for things to move significantly in the right direction.

It is this non-observation of self, it is our superficiality that we pay through all the misfortunes on Earth, current and past.
You stay on the surface while believing yourselves scholars, that drives me to despair, that pulls me down, I prefer to move away.
I know I'm not funny or strong enough to transmit in hostile terrain, because I still have to see and unlearn about myself.
1 x
Remundo

View Remundo » 01/11/22, 18:57

what you conceptualize as "the ego" is a modernized version of the survival instinct, and the survival instinct is animal: it is flight or predation.

The only way to avoid these behaviors is to produce enough material comfort for everyone, so that there is neither flight nor predation (one disappears with the other).

you see, I'm a very civilized guy... but if I'm short on food for my kids, I'm ready to beat the crap out of anyone who steals from my potato field. I don't care if he's also in my case, because it's me or him.

At the state level, predatory behavior resembles nationalism, or even imperialism for the very great powers.

However, I invite you to read this: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intervent ... C3%A0_2000
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pertes_hu ... 9tats-Unis

this is the list of all the international brothels where the USA has been involved militarily since 1950.

Compare to those of Russia.

I sincerely salute your humanist outbursts, but I want you to understand that they are utopian. Men have been at war for thousands of years, and the intensity of the conflicts has continued to grow, even though the peak was reached in the Second World War.

We will perhaps touch worse later, it is even probable. The risk is of course a world war involving NATO, Russia and possibly China. Even without the use of atomic weapons, such a conflict would already be unheard of.

For the moment the biggest agitators are from my point of view the Americans. But this is a point of view that not everyone shares.
2 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"