Kit to make your T-shirts Econologie.com

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Kit to make your T-shirts Econologie.com

View Christophe » 11/12/15, 13:02

I made a small canvas to make your own "econology" T-shirts with transfer paper.

So you just have to print 1 or 2 pages of this .pdf and cut out the things that interest you and place them where you want.

For the moment it is very basic: 2 pages with Econologie.com in large and 1 econologie.com in small and some quotes. All in 1 only color that reminds forums. It is intended for rather light t-shirts (ideally white).

But if you like the idea I would develop it (more graphic work, choice of colors, work of a logo ...)

Then, we will make a virtual fashion show and we will elect Mister and Miss Econo lol

Here is the kit: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... ObFiSQ.pdf

Any idea is welcome :)

ps: you can use this kit for something other than Tshirt but for underwear I do not answer for anything : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Kit to make your T-shirts Econologie.com

View Macro » 11/12/15, 13:10

Christophe wrote:graphic, choice of colors, work of a logo ...)

Then, we will make a virtual fashion show and we will elect Mister and Miss Econo lol

Hey ... Mamita and I just had a diet .... Miss Maita econology wet shirt ... She might have had chances : Cheesy:
0 x
Take revenge with your success. punished with your absence. Kill with your silence. Win with your joy of living
Christophe

View Christophe » 12/12/15, 13:40

Mouhahah :)

T-Shirts count more than the line of the carrier eh : Cheesy:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View plasmanu » 12/12/15, 13:55

0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru