[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/03/11, 10:28

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/03/11, 10:29

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Flytox

by Flytox » 19/03/11, 10:31

0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/11, 11:41

It's normal, during breaks ...

And there, it is the assiduous present who vote for the "retained absentees" often because of other cumulative mandates.

Fortunately, Lhortefeux (of joy), will raise the level ...
We feel a motivated person for the good of the citizens.

To do this, we asked her substitute installed and assiduous to his task, to resign, to leave the place free.
(which she did reluctantly, but if she did it anyway, it is probably only against arrangement)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 19/03/11, 11:42

It's normal, during breaks ...

And there, it is the assiduous present who vote for the "retained absentees" often because of other cumulative mandates.

Fortunately, Lhortefeux (of joy), will raise the level ...
We feel a motivated person for the good of the citizens.

To do this, we asked her substitute installed and assiduous to his task, to resign, to leave the place free.
(which she did reluctantly, but if she did it anyway, it is probably only against arrangement)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/11, 19:50

Corsican spontaneous combustion:

http://www.lemonde.fr/elections-cantona ... 70538.html

Upper Corsica: Luri urn catches fire ...

Ajaccio (Haute-Corse), correspondent - The voting operations have had to be briefly interrupted, Sunday 20 March, early afternoon, in the canton of Capu Biancu, in the extreme north of Corsica, after an event unpublished in the annals - yet rich - of the electoral history of the island.

Towards 13 h 30, while a voter was preparing to do her electoral duty in the polling station of the village of Luri, one of the ten communes of this rural canton, the urn suddenly caught fire.

FLAMMABLE MIXTURE WITH DELAY

According to the first information collected by the gendarmes, then by the judicial police, promptly notified, it seems that an envelope slipped into the urn during the morning contained a flammable mixture retarded.

Several witnesses on site say that more than ten bulletins have been burned on the few 350 envelopes already deposited. The judicial police made the findings and took several fingerprints before the ballot box was replaced and sealed for further investigation.

Voting operations have normally resumed in the course of the afternoon.

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 21/03/11, 21:35

On a flight to Toronto, a few minutes after take-off, a blonde sitting in the economy class gets up and heads to the first class and sits there.

The flight attendant sees her and decides to ask her to see her ticket So she explains to the blonde that she paid for a seat in economy class and that she can not sit in first
class, so she must return in economy class.

The blonde answers: I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto and I'm sitting here!

The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and explains to the pilot and co-pilot that there is a blonde sitting in the first class who has paid for the economy class and who refuses to return to economy class

The co-pilot goes to see the blonde and tries to explain to her that since she has paid only for a ticket in economy class she must return in economy class

The blonde answers: I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Toronto and I'm sitting here!

The co-pilot tells the pilot that they must contact the police to stop the blonde during the landing because she refuses to return in economy class.

The pilot asks the co-pilot: Did you say she is blonde? I will solve the problem because I am married to a blonde, I speak the language of blondes.

The pilot goes to the blonde and speaks in her ear. The blonde says to her, "Oh I'm sorry! And she gets up and goes back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are astonished and ask the pilot what he told her to agree to return to economy class without fuss.

I said to him, "First class is not going to Toronto."
: Lol:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/11, 21:41

Flytox wrote:Stop the hellish pace in the European Parliament. Our elected officials can no longer follow ...

Uh, I do not think this is the EU parliament ... the seats are not the same ... whether it's the IPE4 or the Council of Europe ... at least in Strasbourg ... it may be the one Brussels then? Or luxembourg? Yes it would be more luxem stylebourgeois...

: Cheesy:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 22/03/11, 00:00

miktail :)

"I challenge you to use an 8 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: "
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 23/03/11, 15:04

With all these radioactive clouds, known and unknown, there will soon be a show on TV to present radioactive weather. Evelyne Dhéliat and Françoise Laborde are ready:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRtDUnQ7E6k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfJsOET1PhI&NR=1
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"