[One other] Humor

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

View nonoLeRobot » 05/03/10, 12:23

It's a flashcode,

Like a barcode, it allows you to use a phone and have direct access to the info. Certainly on the website but it is not clear enough on the screen for it to work.
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 05/03/10, 12:25

Hu?

Is this an encrypted url?

What is a phone that can read this?

If you have one I would like to take a less blurred photo to test ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

View nonoLeRobot » 05/03/10, 12:30

iPhone or such under Android (this is my case). Yes it is often an url. You take the photo with the app that goes well and presto you access the site directly without having to re-type the address with the rotten keyboards of the phones.

Same to give a contact (phone number, name) to someone you can have the flashcode displayed on the screen, take a picture of him and presto he has your phone number.

Now there is also the bus stop, you put your phone on the code and presto you get the info on the delay delay of the bus.
0 x
Christophe

View Christophe » 05/03/10, 12:38

Ah it's beautiful technology ... soon your iphone will make your shopping list ...

What does smart fridges already exist?

In fact this technological debauchery would not tend to make us more and more stupid and lazy ...? : Shock:

Concrete and proven example with calculators: our generation (20 to 30 years old) and the following ones (even worse I think) are real dummies in mental calculation ...

Our parents and grandparents know how to calculate much faster than us mentally ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

View nonoLeRobot » 05/03/10, 12:45

Yeah at the beginning too I said to myself it's a little useless.

But at the same time it's simple and cheap, and frankly it replaces actions that really have no interest either socially or intellectually so I do not see the problem in fact, it is ultimately just practical.

edit: you edited in the meantime on math or possibly it can be true but at the same time it doesn't seem very serious either. Yes we are not as good at mental arithmetic and ... We know lots of other things that our parents can't do. My mother called me yesterday to print 3 pages that follow each other, I'm not telling you the hassle.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

View gegyx » 05/03/10, 13:38

About BP bank statements
In the address window, at the top right, there is a printed logo: a flashcode.
In fact are gathered all the information relating to this fold (address, date, pricing)
When enveloped, a camera checks whether this fold is finalized for dispatch (actual situation of the fold pending and incrementing the price of a tariffed cancellation)
If at the end of the file, she did not see it passed, this fold is reprogrammed for a new production in a new file.
0 x
Former Oceano

View Former Oceano » 05/03/10, 15:13

A lot of recent phones with a 3G internet connection and a built-in camera allow you to load javas apps that read these flashcodes.
They allow codes a lot of things: product prices, information etc.
For example at Futuroscope, thanks to the flashcodes next to the animations we can know what time the next will take place and the time to wait.
More and more HighTech material advertisers have flashcodes.
It is more practical than the bar code because there are more combinations.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Did67

View Did67 » 05/03/10, 16:14

Oh lala but say so it's good, sad that humor !!!

I had stayed with the speed camera flashes on the roads - that, I had captured!
0 x
Former Oceano

View Former Oceano » 05/03/10, 19:36

It's linked ! When you have a flash on the road, it is because you have not respected the code and your license is barred. : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

View nonoLeRobot » 05/03/10, 20:50

Quite ex-ocean

I will also try to leave in humor:

One day God told Helen to get lost and Helen got lost
0 x