Disappearances of Mourmelon roads, trucks, combi, etc...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Disappearances of Mourmelon roads, trucks, combi, etc...

by WAJNTRAUB » 15/04/22, 20:17

: Shock: Discover these disappearances:

:( http://www.disparusdemourmelon.org

: Cry: With photos, maps, documents... : Idea:
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Disappearance of Mourmelon roads, trucks, combi, etc...

by Exnihiloest » 15/04/22, 22:34

The judges are untouchables. They are above justice. They can make the worst blunders, even embezzlement, we will never see them condemned, not even struck off.
0 x
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by WAJNTRAUB » 16/04/22, 01:07

: Cry: Exactly, with botched investigations...
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 16/04/22, 11:46

I have one of my little girls, who during her master's degree in law, did a preparatory course in Bordeaux, to take the judicial examination.

A priori, the law is not the right path.

It's much more a question of general culture, and a bit of law.

And thinking about it a little, it may be better that way, that justice has a good open-mindedness, rather than a literal, harsh, implacable application. But that's debatable, I agree.

Today she has been a clerk for a few years.
She had said to herself that she would take the internal competition for the judiciary...

But she thought about it, and she said no. If it's to have no more life, outside of work, it's not worth it!
Because someone who wants to do this job, and do it well, it's a vocation, and you're never done, or even a real We or vacation.

That's the real pb, first to deal with...

When my daughter took up her post, in fact, he mainly deals with emergencies, and the delay can be counted in years, for lack of means...
It's awful.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by WAJNTRAUB » 16/04/22, 16:33

: Cry: It is at the head of the client, and according to his origins...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 16/04/22, 18:10

phil59 wrote:...
It's much more a question of general culture, and a bit of law.

And thinking about it a little, it may be better that way, that justice has a good open-mindedness, rather than a literal, harsh, implacable application.

I agree. But on the one hand I don't have the impression that this culture and this open-mindedness, they acquire it, even if of course there are exceptions, and on the other hand the law must apply to the letter, in view of the facts and not of the interpretations.
But today, since Gayssot, we have very vague laws where everything is judged in the face of the client and according to the political subjectivity of the judge, in particular the so-called "incitement to hatred" remarks. The exact vocabulary is not specified in the law. So if I say on a forum "Muslim culture is incompatible with democracy, read the Koran", I will probably not be worried. But if I am someone in sight, I will be the subject of complaints from these so-called anti-racist but always one-sided associations, who will instrumentalise justice, claiming that it is a call to hatred against Muslims, and a judge can afford to interpret it as such, although no hateful words or discriminatory insults are uttered against Muslims. Let's remember how Houellebecq, even if he won, was pissed off for his "The stupidest religion is still Islam".

When my daughter took up her post, in fact, he mainly deals with emergencies, and the delay can be counted in years, for lack of means...
It's awful.

Exact. But justice delivered too late is no longer justice. In the USA, it seems to me that they have a filter, that is to say that judges decide whether the complaint is admissible or not, before we send a person to court, which seems to me the least of things . The courts would perhaps be relieved in France if there were this filtering.
In France anyone can file a complaint for anything and send you to court, even if it is obvious that it does not hold water, and then not pay you the damages for the inconvenience, without justice doing anything, it's no longer his responsibility, it's up to you to sort things out, and pay lawyers, bailiffs and company. Justice washes its hands of the enforcement of its judgments, so justice is not served.
I have no confidence in the justice of my country. Not only is it overloaded, not only does it miss essential procedures, not only does it drag out cases for years, not only does it condemn on interpretations of facts and supposed intentions, preferring to convict an innocent rather than risk leaving a guilty in freedom, in denial of the presumption of innocence, but in addition she never disavows herself when she does stupid things, or so after decades, and without consequence for their authors. It has even come today to a posture of political counter-power when at no time do we elect judges (judges are civil servants, therefore mainly from the left). It is time for them to return to strict law and limit themselves to the letter.
0 x
WAJNTRAUB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by WAJNTRAUB » 18/09/23, 23:26

:( Good for law student.
0 x