Need a Website?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
El boliviano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Need a Website?

by El boliviano » 13/02/16, 22:29

Hello!

If you want to have a website, with domain name ( www.montruc.com for example), email (jean-claude@montruc.com )..
With a CMS to manage the content, or an online store to sell your products ...
All hosted in France, without ads, without spam ... 100% in your name ...

I can do this for you at a modest cost (from 50 to 100 € in general).

Then, depending on the hosting and the extension (.com, .fr, .club ... etc ..) it is from 28 € to 60 € / year for renewals .. (much more for a dedicated server. .)

It all depends on the required services ...

Contact me through the private message box !!
0 x
A+

Florent
(El Boliviano)
mesvieuxcartons
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Do you want to have a website?

by mesvieuxcartons » 14/02/16, 17:13

Hello,
I do not understand the price. What service does the 50 or 100 € tariff correspond to?
Sincerely,
0 x
my dear cartons, make a gesture for your planet, do not throw away your cartons! https://www.mesvieuxcartons.fr
El boliviano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by El boliviano » 14/02/16, 22:31

Hello!

mesvieuxcartons wrote:I do not understand the price. What service does the 50 or 100 € tariff correspond to?

it is the purchase of NDD (domain name) 1 year + Hosting (1 year) + configuration + installation of CMS + customization.

Then, via an ADMIN access, the owner (you) can enter articles, pages etc. according to his desires for a site / blog.
or articles, view orders, manage stocks ... for a shop.

Then, only the payment of the renewal of NDD and accommodation is necessary .. from 28 € to ... depending on the NDD and the accommodation.
0 x
A+

Florent
(El Boliviano)
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/16, 22:39

A bit of advertising as a subject, right?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/02/16, 23:03

absolutely, but hey ...

for once that it is not a question of false papers! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/16, 23:30

This will no longer exist (or considerably less) with the new version of forums: I shielded the anti-spam security level ... I even took a paid subscription for that ...
1 x
El boliviano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by El boliviano » 14/02/16, 23:39

Christophe wrote:.... I shielded the anti spam level security ... I even took a paid subscription for this ...

I assure you, this is not spam ... : roll: : Lol:
It is just a service offered at a "friendly" price because (too many) boxes exaggerate to "sell" websites to certain people who do not know .. (this is the abuse of weakness).

For information, buy a service from directnic.com that will "resell" an OVH hosting with redirected DNS ... :? : Oops:

This site is hosted by ovh.com and the NDD "owner" is in the USA
Last edited by El boliviano the 14 / 02 / 16, 23: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
A+

Florent
(El Boliviano)
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/16, 23:47

I know you are not a robot - or even a spammer ... otherwise you would not participate otherwise on forums...

El boliviano wrote:(this is an abuse of weakness).

Oh no: it's marketing! Base du commerce, 1st lesson of business schools: "how to swell a prospect (without remorse of course)"

(but I agree with you on the bottom ... many have abused with the prices of internet services ...)
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/02/16, 00:11

El boliviano wrote:For information, buy a service from directnic.com that will "resell" an OVH hosting with redirected DNS ... :? : Oops:

The you say anything:

a) Directnic has nothing to do with OVH, it is the registrar of .com yes I bought it in the USA at the time (2002) so what? It's forbidden?
They do not sell anything at all to the host of the site ...
b) The owner is me
c) Econo is no longer with OVH ...
0 x
El boliviano
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by El boliviano » 15/02/16, 00:23

I reiterate: Abuse of weakness ".. : Cheesy: : Lol:

A friend, (a bit old .. but hey, it happens ..) paid a site (shabby) without admin access or any thing to manage it 400 € / year distributed as follows on the invoice:

NDD (renew) 110 €
Accommodation 150 €
Maintenance 150 €

FYI, the company did not want to provide the FTP codes for access despite several calls from my friend.
The NDD was in their name (while there was an NDD sales invoice of € 230.)

When I picked up the phone, they saw that they were not dealing with a poor old man who knew nothing about it ... in 5 minutes, I had the FTP codes.
The site had not been modified for 5 years (date of files) and the whole site (html files and images) weighed 900Kb
150 € / year to host a 900Ko site and 150 € for "maintenance" while NOTHING has been done ...

and worse, they asked 400 € extra to change the header image .. and the phone number .. : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Who will say that it is not an abuse of weakness ????

Today, the friend has a site that costs him € 15 / year (NDD) : Cheesy: : Wink:
0 x
A+

Florent
(El Boliviano)