Workshop-laboratory for technological projects: meeting

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Workshop-laboratory for technological projects: meeting

by emlaurent » 01/02/10, 23:23

Workshop-laboratory for technological projects.

The laboratory-laboratory in Innovation and Technologies is a place in creation. It is mutualize technical means in the same space. These means, machines and tools, are made available to innovators, inventors and individuals to enable them to realize their ideas and prototypes. This place will be a place of exchange between inventors and technologists by offering all the workspaces necessary for this type of project.

I propose a exchange meeting to set up this place with interested people. This meeting will present the concept and its main lines and exchange between future users. You are interested, come and tell your desires and your needs!

For more information, see the brochure:
http://laurent.em.free.fr/atelier/plaqu ... _oct09.pdf

and the blog http://plate-forme-technique-alsace.blogspot.com/

In practice meeting in Mulhouse at Le Grand Comptoir cafe (in the train station) Friday 12 February 2010 from 18h30 to 20h30

Emmanuel
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/02/10, 09:47

Welcome and congratulations for this nice initiative, although misplaced: 500 km Charleroi! : Evil: pfff what are you thinking about? :D
It would be nice for you to inform us regularly what is going on! :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 03/02/10, 22:50

I know, I know, ... it's far to come regularly!
In the medium term, I plan to provide some mattresses for distant econologists to spend a weekend, a week or more to make a prototype or experience.

What could be better than being there to work on a project with what it takes to eat and sleep!

Ok elephant, I would publish news. Otherwise, see my blog.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 08/02/10, 01:20

very interesting idea but too far from home

I already have a lathe milleuse and a lot of material, but it's the time that I miss to advance a lot of project

if your project is going forward, I would be ready to participate by giving you some original things to do: things that I have kept in mind in the hope of patenting them: but I am disgusted with patents, I prefer to share them with everyone
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/02/10, 11:49

8) This kind of administrative structures (managed by the department, the region ...) and backed by university schools, or incubators of companies are really to encourage.

I have a weakness for associative structures like this one.
Lighter, more administratively affordable, they allow people easily put off by too formal organizations to express themselves.

There are real needs in "industrial creation", in prototyping which are not expressed for lack of suitable means.
It becomes rare time when we went to the local turner, the mechanic, the ferronier to make the custom piece at a ridiculous price, or even against a bottle.

I also think that these kind of structures should federate and share projects and carry them despite the distances.

I work in an association that organizes several events across France and we will try this year to double our monthly meetings in teleconferences ...
: Idea:
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 28/02/10, 11:41

Hello,
I would like to build a vertical wind turbine based on this principle:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8rb7t_eolienne-a-axe-vertical_tech
By cons, I live in the city, in Liege, and I have neither workshop nor tool.
I am recycling and have never built.
So I'm looking for help and logistics to get there.
To tell the truth, I would like a master to accept me as an apprentice, as long as he wants.
However, a workshop, tools and a little help would fill me a lot.
[Edited]
Any info in this sense is welcome.
Last edited by FPLM the 28 / 02 / 10, 22: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "
Malcolm X
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

reaction for fplm

by dedeleco » 28/02/10, 16:03

I would like to build a vertical wind turbine based on this principle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg7hxaPA ... re=related
By cons, I live in the city, in Liege, and I have neither workshop nor tool.
I am recycling and have never built.
So I'm looking for help and logistics to get there.

This video is attractive, but all wind turbines vertical or horizontal axis and propellers operate on the principle of sailing boat or wing of airplane without saying so.
Powerful wind turbines with horizontal axes and very slender blades are optimized to make the best use of this principle of sail or wing of airplane.
We are looking for a maximum lift for a minimum drag (taken to the minimum wind) and as this report is called finesse for a wing, we seek the best finesse, as for a glider !!
But the aerodynamics shows that the fineness is roughly equal to the ratio length by width and therefore we take wings or blades as narrow as possible in relation to the length!
Gliders arrive at a smoothness of 40, released 1km they make 40km without ascendances and they have very narrow wings.
Same for powerful propeller blades very narrow and also for sails, if you can.
http://site.eole.free.fr/Aerodynamique/facile.html
The drag is at the end of the wing and therefore the longer the wing is, the less it annoys!
So the video with vertical axis and wide wings is far from the optimum and that is why powerful wind turbines do not use it, too much windstop useless, and risk of destruction by storm.

Finally to start an activity, it is better to gradually play with simple models, inexpensive even toys, to learn without getting lost in unnecessary expenses.
For example to make a small wind turbine with a bike dynamo, then a car fan, then a car alternator (avoiding to rewire!) Learn the basics by experimenting as a game.
For a wind turbine, do you have a corner with wind away from shelters and trees ?? Otherwise with little wind, you will find that it works little and that in high wind, the level of turbulence is enormous making the wind turbine inefficient or broken.
Few wind turbines walk with little wind.
It is easy not to have results at the height of the hopes.
The turbulence destroys the lift of wings and sails as can be seen in windsurfing by returning to the edge against the mistral, the closer we get to the edge, the harder it is because the turbulence increases removing the lift!
There are hobby sellers and equipment (especially German) that are a way to learn yourself at a low price.
Look on google all types of wind turbines possible, in huge numbers (in English), many are not optimal, personally I am seduced by those kites that can climb to the very strong winds, even the streams stream to 400Km / h at 10Km altitude (so always windy) !!

Finally read
The small wind turbine is dead:
http://www.mediapart.fr/club/edition/de ... -est-morte
Discouraging !!
We must invent the wind turbine invisible or hidden in the house!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: reaction for fplm

by chatelot16 » 28/02/10, 16:33

dedeleco wrote:Finally read
The small wind turbine is dead:
http://www.mediapart.fr/club/edition/de ... -est-morte
Discouraging !!
We must invent the wind turbine invisible or hidden in the house!

desperate and lamentable : Evil:

this information is important, and deserves a debate, or even a struggle, that has nothing to do with this laboratory workshop project

we should launch this debate on another topic: to defend the future of small wind turbines
0 x
FPLM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by FPLM » 28/02/10, 22:31

Energy autonomy is growing and it bothers. What a surprise!
Do not tell me you did not foresee it.
If this is the case, it must quickly, quickly mobilize all concerned to protest. It is a violation of freedom.
That said, and it only concerns me, autonomy is born. It's up to us to be vigilant so that the child is not killed in the egg.
End of the parenthesis.

Thank you for your reply Dedeleco.
Sorry, I was wrong video. Here is the good one (I edit the other):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8rb7t_eolienne-a-axe-vertical_tech
But according to your comment, she would be less successful too.
However, it seems more resistant because of its design and it is precisely this mechanical adaptability that seduced me.
0 x
"If you are not careful, the newspapers will eventually make you hate the oppressed and the oppressors worship. "

Malcolm X
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/02/10, 23:13

there is no meter on the wind: the yield does not matter

what counts is the price of the wind turbine, or the ratio between its price and its power

with the classical wind turbine with horizontal axis all the material of the helix is ​​constantly productive to the maximum

With the wind turbine with vertical axis, each blade is useful, sometimes harmful: it is only effective for part of the turn: so it is not so good

it's not just the amount of material that is overused, there is the effort on the mat much higher than a good wind turbine: all the mast too will have to be stronger and more expensive

the wind turbine with vertical axis is a false good idea
0 x