"Width" of posts ?? (Display)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

"Width" of posts ?? (Display)

by Bibiphoque » 12/01/06, 13:45

Hello,
Often the posts are too wide, and you have to play the mouse not to have cut sentences, is it possible to make the display be a little less than the screen width?
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 14:16

No, except to be careful when writing since this depends on: the title of the subject and its content ...

So if an image in 1024 pixels is inserted in the subject, impossible that the subject takes less than 1024 pixels wide ....
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 12/01/06, 14:46

Hello,
For example here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/nouvelle-s ... t1311.html

The scan of the newspaper imposes a width exceeding, and suddenly, all the written messages follow the same width if there is no line break ....
@ ++
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 15:05

Yes :(

There is no solution except that of making small preview images ...

Obviously I do not have the means to correct all the post already done but it would be necessary to think of doing it automatically in the future.
But hey it's not that bad ...
0 x