What should he do Obamot?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What fate should we book it as a holiday?

The poll expired on 27 / 02 / 13, 08: 03

the ban
43%
2 weeks vacation
10%
Nothing at all
48%

Total votes: 21
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What should we do Obamot?

by Janic » 07/11/20, 08:18

An idiot, it's okay, three idiots, hello the damage : Mrgreen:
and you know what you are talking about since you are primarily concerned! As we used to say "in my time" the day the idiots fly you will be with the squadron. : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by lilian07 » 07/11/20, 09:16

I think the modo system is still more suitable.
Obamot's story is not new, it is a chronic "irritant".
It is necessary to do as in justice, the more one recidivates the more the sentence is heavy and technically if it is not too heavy for the modos it is necessary to put in suspension.
It is absolutely necessary to save the debate because it carries with it ideas and even relevant solutions.
There is a difference between an enthusiast and an "unbalanced" who has only that to do.
3 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/20, 23:01

ABC2019 wrote:
Macro wrote:Nature abhors a vacuum ... Guy will come back : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

no it's the opposite, Christophe fired him because janic came back and in addition there is still eclectron. An idiot, it's okay, three idiots, hello the damage : Mrgreen:

No guy left on his own ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 17/01/21, 07:45

Well, since defense arguments are always needed, I am looking for a case where Obamot would have posted relevant remarks, would have corrected figures to give the correct ones, would have been obviously right against his interlocutor ... someone (else that him) could he point me to a subject where it happened?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/21, 16:17

Thanks to the interested principal to stop with putting shit signatures that take up more space than the debate and / or which deliberately deceive the reader and therefore the debate ... : Evil:

Thank you ! (I shouldn't even say it ...)
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/04/22, 09:11

Following the multiple attacks, insults, discrediting maneuvers, which several members (including myself) bear the brunt of on a daily and relentless basis, I take the liberty of raising this subject in order to ask the administrator and the team to moderation of details on the status of the member in question.

-Is Obamot an "unmarked" administrator or moderator who evolves into a "submarine.
-Is he a generous patron to whom special rights or privileges have been granted in return for possible financial contributions?
- Is there a disguised identity of the administrator who could thus show his "dark" and malicious side?

In short, Christophe, I allow myself (and I think that I am not the only one to wish it) to ask you for an explanation on the "open bar" mode tolerance enjoyed by this individual, and the right he enjoys to treat members, who oppose him with the slightest argument, the slightest opinion contrary to his beliefs or his certainties, such as sub-humans, decerebrates or more frequently relegating them to the rank of smelly turds ......

Thanks to Christophe, and the moderation team...
7 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/04/22, 13:45

None of the 3 points you mention is true…I would like financial support from him : Cheesy: but not promised there is nothing…good Obamot you know what you have to do!! : Mrgreen:

Obamot regularly attacks certain members…personally…the best thing is to let him bray…but if the harassment is too serious you can report the message and we will advise…

He is also the one who reports the most messages from others… most of them without consequences…
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/04/22, 18:31

Strongly the end of the war that we take care of the collaborators : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/04/22, 18:40

Macro wrote:Following the multiple attacks, insults, discrediting maneuvers, which several members (including myself) bear the brunt of on a daily and relentless basis, I take the liberty of raising this subject in order to ask the administrator and the team to moderation of details on the status of the member in question.

-Is Obamot an "unmarked" administrator or moderator who evolves into a "submarine.
-Is he a generous patron to whom special rights or privileges have been granted in return for possible financial contributions?
- Is there a disguised identity of the administrator who could thus show his "dark" and malicious side?

In short, Christophe, I allow myself (and I think that I am not the only one to wish it) to ask you for an explanation on the "open bar" mode tolerance enjoyed by this individual, and the right he enjoys to treat members, who oppose him with the slightest argument, the slightest opinion contrary to his beliefs or his certainties, such as sub-humans, decerebrates or more frequently relegating them to the rank of smelly turds ......

Obamot is one of the useful idiots promoting antivax or denying Putin's war crimes, completely submissive to the authoritative argument of the editorial line, rotting all the contradictory interventions, and slandering their authors, of which I be a part.
Moderation has nothing against what is useful to its cause. Insult and harassment are tolerated if you are girlfriends, even encouraged. Otherwise you get banned. You know what you have left to do: lick : Lol: .

Macro wrote:Strongly the end of the war that we take care of the collaborators : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Why wait ?
The value here is counted by the duration of the bans. I take for how much, there?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/23, 19:11

Macro wrote:Following the multiple attacks, insults, discrediting maneuvers, which several members (including myself) bear the brunt of on a daily and relentless basis, I take the liberty of raising this subject in order to ask the administrator and the team to moderation of details on the status of the member in question.

0 x