What should he do Obamot?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What fate should we book it as a holiday?

The poll expired on 27 / 02 / 13, 08: 03

the ban
43%
2 weeks vacation
10%
Nothing at all
48%

Total votes: 21
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What should we do Obamot?

by sicetaitsimple » 16/07/20, 18:06

Remundo wrote:the idea seems interesting to me too,

I don't know if it's technically possible.

even 10 messages per day, that can be too much for some prolific personalities, the best of the best would be that it decreases with the warnings, until it drops to 1 message per day. : Idea:

The Econology "points permit"? Why not .... Well, we know even less if it's possible!
1 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 16/07/20, 21:45

I proposed a more collaborative method : Cheesy:
bistro / add-button-I-don't-love-t16455.html

but the poll was not very successful :(
bistro / survey-bonton-I-don't-love-t16462.html

finally by selecting the discussions before reading them, we are not too embarrassed : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/07/20, 22:09

I had read your proposal Thibr,

technically, I don't have the levers,

but the + 1 / -1 can also be perverse if it is left only to forumers. Especially the -1 which would possibly be correlated to a progressive muzzle, there would potentially be an uncontrollable / manipulative effect.

In my opinion the system of "report" to moderation is more neutral, modos advise with warnings, and warnings would limit more and more the number of postable messages per day.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/20, 22:13

We talked about a karma system again ... a few weeks ago ... but that didn't seem to interest you too much. Then as you say Remundo, it is also a perverse system ...

Speaking of warning ... I count 3 for Obamot ... so why is he still there? : Shock: : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 16/07/20, 22:21

Remundo wrote:but the + 1 / -1 can also be perverse if it is left only to forumers. Especially the -1 which would possibly be correlated to a progressive muzzle, there would potentially be an uncontrollable / manipulative effect.

In my opinion the system of "report" to moderation is more neutral, modos advise with warnings, and warnings would limit more and more the number of postable messages per day.

When we see the inflation of reciprocal "likes" for some time between "X" and "Y", indeed it is an uncontrollable thing, but without consequences. On the other hand, the "I don't like" would indeed be uncontrollable et manipulative.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/07/20, 22:28

: Shock: As if you were legitimate to talk about sanctions or discipline on this forum, you one of the most "dominant" historical trolls. You are really bloated! : roll:
Ps: Pauv'chou,
there is no one to add "likes" to it. We "like" the message we want, from whom we want, if we want.

Edit by Remundo: Guy: I put you a warning this morning "for all of your work".
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/11/20, 13:09

Since he was in "big ass" mode for a few days and particularly this morning, I announce that Obamot is on leave of forum for 24h
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 07/11/20, 07:23

Nature abhors a vacuum ... Guy will come back : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/11/20, 07:33

Macro wrote:Nature abhors a vacuum ... Guy will come back : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

no it's the opposite, Christophe fired him because janic came back and in addition there is still eclectron. An idiot, it's okay, three idiots, hello the damage : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 07/11/20, 08:16

ABC2019 wrote:
Macro wrote:Nature abhors a vacuum ... Guy will come back : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

no it's the opposite, Christophe fired him because janic came back and in addition there is still eclectron. An idiot, it's okay, three idiots, hello the damage : Mrgreen:

Con may be, but I'm right on the thermo ! : Mrgreen:
I didn't mean to haunt your nights for you to think of me early in the morning : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max