What to do with ABC2019

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What to do with ABC2019

The poll expired on 08 / 03 / 21, 16: 22

Definitive ban
47%
Banishment 2 weeks
7%
do nothing
47%

Total votes: 15
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by ABC2019 » 28/03/21, 14:38

eclectron wrote:2) the behavior is not that you are insulting, you are not.
The problem is that under the air of a scientist you endlessly support absurdities, I call that being a real idiot (and therefore harmful to the forum), as opposed to an ignorant one, who has excuses for him.

you just forget to say that I have answered all your objections, and therefore it is you who declare that I say nonsense, but only because you do not share my opinion (and I also consider that you say nonsense).

if you consider that you have explained to everyone forum why what I was saying was absurd, what need is there then to exclude me? to ask for my exclusion is to admit that you are not able to answer me with arguments. Note that, conversely, I don't ask for anything myself, I just stop answering when I see that it's useless.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Remundo

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by Remundo » 28/03/21, 15:22

yada yada yada

and gnagnagni and gnagnagna

and blah blah and blah blah.

I lock to stop these sterile exchanges.
1 x