What to do with ABC2019

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What to do with ABC2019

The poll expired on 08 / 03 / 21, 16: 22

Definitive ban
47%
Banishment 2 weeks
7%
do nothing
47%

Total votes: 15
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 20:39

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:except that in this case, I wasn't talking about the chats with myself, but with anyone else - give me one of your chats where you didn't spend half of your messages directing insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion, and I will admit that I was wrong.

it won't be that one anyway : Lol:

Yes, that one too. Ecletron didn't spend 50% of their posts insulting you. Far from it. You don't know how to count. : Mrgreen:

on this thread where we post now? I don't know what you need !!!

on the other on the beings of light, we will say that it was moderate compared to usual

eclectron wrote:So you come up with requirements that do not fit with what is possibly observable and you use those outrageous requirements to denigrate the object to be studied.
If all this is not a priori? : Mrgreen:

eclectron wrote:Without wanting to attack the great Barenboim of physics, you have repeatedly proven your lack of openness.
Another way of saying that you still have a fairly closed mind, not to say obtuse, that reassures you, so much the better.

it's actually rather nice compared to what it can usually come out ... like what the criteria adapt : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 20:51

So, gourance. As usual.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 21:26

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So, gourance. As usual.

so i can admit i was wrong :)
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 21:33

ABC2019 wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:So, gourance. As usual.

so i can admit i was wrong :)

No, I haven't read it explicitly.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 21:46

I recognized that on this thread he had been rather nice compared to usual, and indeed his insults do not take half of the posts .... mea culpa.
1 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 28/03/21, 08:44

ABC2019 wrote:
it's actually rather nice compared to what it can usually come out ... like what the criteria adapt : Mrgreen:

The criteria are exactly proportional to your stupidity or your propaganda, or both (that remains to be decided), which you demonstrate.
My tolerance for repetitive bullshit from a given individual wanes over time, so the threshold for triggering insults may drop.

Another proof in images that you are completely next to the plate to claim millions of deaths to consider the RCA as worrying.
and proof that you are completely unconscious, even criminal in calling for the continuation of fossil fuels to the end.
On these curves, we see the temperature in red which rises well after the CO2 emissions in brown.
To say that RCA today is tolerable (which is true on my doormat) so we can continue as if nothing had happened, is simply to ignore * the "Kiss hot" delay effect (and not kiss cool).
* proof that you come here to pour out a (liberalosceptic) propaganda, considering the number of times that one spoke to you about all this, you cannot invoke ignorance.
and even less the right to different opinion, crook!
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/03/21, 09:01

Or how ABC2019 is able to turn subjects into a spin.

(Instead of adopting a low profile) For that yes, we have a “hell of an expert” here! : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 03 / 21, 09: 03, 1 edited once.
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 28/03/21, 09:02

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

The criteria are exactly proportional to your stupidity or your propaganda, or both (that remains to be decided), which you demonstrate.
My tolerance for repetitive bullshit from a given individual wanes over time, so the threshold for triggering insults may drop.

personally, I support your insults, I agree to discuss with you from time to time (except when it's too boring), that's not the problem.

My question is correct in relation to Christophe, what he supports or not on his forum. I'm just asking for fairness in judgments, and not to be punished for behavior when others do 10 times worse on the side without being told anything, that's all.

If you claim to insult and get angry when you find people too stupid, you have to accept the same thing in the face, and you have no reason to ask for the exclusion of those who are only wrong to not share your opinions.

Another proof in images that you are completely next to the plate to claim millions of deaths to consider the RCA as worrying.
and proof that you are completely unconscious, even criminal in calling for the continuation of fossil fuels to the end.
On these curves, we see the temperature in red which rises well after the CO2 emissions in brown.

it proves above all that you do not understand the difference between a function and its integral, that is to say between the annual emissions and the cumulative emissions. This is serious for an electronics engineer because it is the same difference as between an intensity and an electric charge (for example the charge of a capacitor).

Making such a big mistake and then insulting others by telling them that they don't understand anything, and calling them all names, it's a bit laughable anyway ...
0 x

eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 28/03/21, 10:31

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

personally, I support your insults, I agree to discuss with you from time to time (except when it's too boring), that's not the problem.

My question is correct in relation to Christophe, what he supports or not on his forum. I'm just asking for fairness in judgments, and not to be punished for behavior when others do 10 times worse on the side without being told anything, that's all.

If you claim to insult and get angry when you find people too stupid, you have to accept the same thing in the face, and you have no reason to ask for the exclusion of those who are only wrong to not share your opinions.

it proves above all that you do not understand the difference between a function and its integral, that is to say between the annual emissions and the cumulative emissions. This is serious for an electronics engineer because it is the same difference as between an intensity and an electric charge (for example the charge of a capacitor).

Making such a big mistake and then insulting others by telling them that they don't understand anything, and calling them all names, it's a bit laughable anyway ...

1) I am not confusing anything at all.
The brown curve represents the annual CO2 emissions, so what?
The brown curve is interesting to show that we are not at the maximum annual emissions, another 40 years or so of growth if nothing is done. (As you claim)
Take the purple curve which represents the accumulation, you can see that the temperature continues to increase, once the CO2 has stabilized (CO2 emissions at almost zero)
and we can clearly see that the red curve (temperature) will grow more and more significantly over time and over CO2 emissions, but so will you! (climatic inertia)
to only be interested in today's temperature is to show total bad faith for someone who claims to be a physicist.

I maintain: to claim millions of deaths today for making the RCA disturbing is utter nonsense.

2) the behavior is not that you are insulting, you are not.
The problem is that under the air of a scientist you endlessly support absurdities, I call that being a real idiot (and therefore harmful to the forum), as opposed to an ignorant one, who has excuses for him.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/03/21, 10:44

The problem is that under the air of a scientist you endlessly support absurdities, I call that being a real idiot (and therefore harmful to the forum), as opposed to an ignorant, who has excuses for him.
+10
With the difference that he is deliberately ignorant and he absolutely wants to remain so, so he believes himself excused by that, like all pathological narcissists.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré