What to do with ABC2019

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What to do with ABC2019

The poll expired on 08 / 03 / 21, 16: 22

Definitive ban
47%
Banishment 2 weeks
7%
do nothing
47%

Total votes: 15
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: What to do with ABC2019

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 19:01

eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Show me ONLY ONE discussion, I mean ONLY ONE, or one of the JOGER argues against an opponent who does not agree with him, without there being at least 50% of insulting messages from him. One is not much to ask anyway!

It's true I forgot your tip at each post to consider that your interlocutor gave no argument.
I repeat it either you are very stupid (memory of goldfish, non-integration of what the interlocutor says, constancy in the repetition in loop of untruth, even when it is obvious) or you are a patent pest and has purpose.

Obviously your bad faith or bullshit annoys and necessarily that we are more virulent in the answers.

It does not matter whether you are a simpleton or a troll, in both cases you are detrimental to the smooth running of the forum : Arrow: outside !

It's been long enough since you had your chance.

except that in this case, I wasn't talking about the chats with myself, but with anyone else - give me one of your chats where you didn't spend half of your messages directing insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion, and I will admit that I was wrong.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/03/21, 19:17

ABC2019 wrote:
eclectron wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:Show me ONLY ONE discussion, I mean ONLY ONE, or one of the JOGER argues against an opponent who does not agree with him, without there being at least 50% of insulting messages from him. One is not much to ask anyway!

It's true I forgot your tip at each post to consider that your interlocutor gave no argument.
I repeat it either you are very stupid (memory of goldfish, non-integration of what the interlocutor says, constancy in the repetition in loop of untruth, even when it is obvious) or you are a patent pest and has purpose.

Obviously your bad faith or bullshit annoys and necessarily that we are more virulent in the answers.

It does not matter whether you are a simpleton or a troll, in both cases you are detrimental to the smooth running of the forum : Arrow: outside !

It's been long enough since you had your chance.

except that in this case, I wasn't talking about the chats with myself, but with anyone else - give me one of your chats where you didn't spend half of your messages directing insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion, and I will admit that I was wrong.

Apart from the liberal claims, therefore trolls on a harmful and pernicious mission and who have short ideas, I have not insulted anyone.
the list of potentially insulted is therefore: ABC, Exni and sicetait.
I do not keep a register of my exasperations and it does not amuse me to insult, on the contrary, but in the face of stupidity, in the face of not listening *, I do not know how to react otherwise on forum : roll:
Possible that Janic also paid the price at one time, for the same reasons of not listening (false trial).

* I'm talking about listening and not accepting what I'm saying, if you understand the difference.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 19:23

eclectron wrote:...........

Yes but no but: "give me one of your discussions where you did not spend half of your messages addressing direct insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion".
Okay, now you shut it up and do your stats, eh! : roll:
What should be done with ABC? The answer in picture:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 27/03/21, 19:41

ABC2019 wrote:except that in this case, I wasn't talking about the chats with myself, but with anyone else - give me one of your chats where you didn't spend half of your messages directing insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion, and I will admit that I was wrong.

it won't be that one anyway : Lol:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 19:53

ABC2019 wrote:except that in this case, I wasn't talking about the chats with myself, but with anyone else - give me one of your chats where you didn't spend half of your messages directing insults to your opponents who did not share your opinion, and I will admit that I was wrong.

human-natural-disasters / earth-2-t16677.html
We wait...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 20:08

ABC2019 wrote:

Yes, that one too. Ecletron didn't spend 50% of their posts insulting you. Far from it. You don't know how to count. : Mrgreen:
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/03/21, 20:13

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:

Yes, that one too. Ecletron didn't spend 50% of their posts insulting you. Far from it. You don't know how to count. : Mrgreen:

Yes, but now the cup is full! : Twisted:

Someone to flush the toilet? : Mrgreen:

These are called tipping points and the irreversibility of climatic and ecological systems. : Mrgreen:
It works the same with humans once the limits are crossed, it's over. (except miracle : roll: )
Last edited by eclectron the 27 / 03 / 21, 20: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
whatever.
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/03/21, 20:15

super interesting : roll:

idleness is the mother of all vices.

And the screwdrivers make a hammer. : Idea:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 27/03/21, 20:19

Remundo wrote:super interesting : roll:

idleness is the mother of all vices.

And the screwdrivers make a hammer. : Idea:

It 's not nice to take lightly the legitimate exasperation of ... "myself" and others at ABC' s trolling behavior. : Wink:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/03/21, 20:30

Remundo wrote:idleness is the mother of all vices.

If I told you everything I did that day outside of Forum, you wouldn't believe me. : Mrgreen:
0 x