What (s) show (s) carries a éconologue?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by hic » 25/06/15, 13:35

Christophe wrote:Same Highfly!

Regarding the estimation of the time, I admit that I often surprised my friends by giving the time, without watch, to within 10 minutes ...

It looks like econologists are good at it! :)

Exate hour?
in strasbourg the jetlag is 1h34mn in summer!
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 28/06/15, 20:07

For my part, a wooden watch that dates back to the time of twigs :|
Right in initial request
Cheap and indestructible : Mrgreen:

No battery,
Cheap ,
waterproof,
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 29/06/15, 21:34

Rolex, self-winding, scratch-resistant, solid, 15 years that I wear it, the only watch to have held as long on my wrist, and I do not save it, no signs of wear ... there is indeed the metal bracelet which blackens the arms with a lot of humidity, just pay attention to the visual. Incidentally a watch that pisses off the envious even those who have more money than me! only happiness ...
0 x
Sarah43
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sarah43 » 30/06/15, 11:49

Level "style" they are much more, especially the first.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 30/06/15, 19:18

Sarah43 wrote:Level "style" they are much more, especially the first.

The first what?
0 x
ARMAND
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ARMAND » 30/06/15, 21:33

Yoster perpetual date: the basic model with date, it draws less attention
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 01/07/15, 11:22

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=&B ... acat=14324
99% of Casio sold on EBay are counterfeits. : Shock: : Cheesy: And the majority of Casio sold outside the distribution network are too!

Counterfeits are often more expensive than authentic Casio sold online: https://fr.casio-shop.eu/shop/montres/ : Lol:
0 x
The shadow
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by The shadow » 01/07/15, 13:16

Hello, I’m just sharing my little experience with watches for over 50 years, just very personal
I have been very passionate about watches (too many) 8)
I quickly understood some basic things (it took time) : Cheesy:
Not wanting to make a book : Mrgreen:
Just to tell you that in the 1980s I found a source to buy weight watches and famous brands : Evil:
Thanks to a watchmaker who sold individually .....
Since the words of Leo Maximus = 99% of watches (the mechanism) are copies (if doubt calls you made and disassemble control his heart) many will fall down : Cheesy:
The situation is serious : Cheesy:
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/07/15, 07:59

bamboo wrote:I still had to buy a solar watch (therefore battery) to have an altimeter.

Hello,

There is now (it's brand new) the first automatic watch in the world to be equipped with an altimeter.

Of course, there was only Oris to take this out, the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KFsMvgak4g

The catalog: http://www.oris.ch/fr/watches/oris-big- ... 07-8-23-19

FYI, Oris is almost the only watch manufacturer to have never produced quartz, even during the famous crisis of the 70s.

They also have a diver with depth gauge: http://www.oris.ch/fr/watches/oris-aqui ... 754-set-rs

A+
Last edited by 1360 the 05 / 07 / 15, 08: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 05/07/15, 08:29

Shadow wrote:Since the words of Leo Maximus = 99% of watches (the mechanism) are copies (if doubt calls you made and disassemble control his heart) many will fall down

No no, fortunately not, 99% of the watches are not fake!

If you buy a watch through the official network of the brand, then it will be true to 100%.

But do not dream, a watch that costs (for example) 4000 € at the brand and that you find on the net for 399 € will necessarily be a fake.

And again, there is false and false. There is the completely false false, very badly made, sold a few tens of dollars on the net. They are really naughty. Then there are much better fakes, still entirely fake, but sold between two and five hundred dollars. I recently saw a fake Panerai which was very well made, even if easily recognizable by a passionate amateur like me. These two categories are sold for fakes, the customer is aware of what he is buying.

Then there are the fake ones sold for real ones, there are even some that are equipped with a real Swiss movement (Eta or Sellita). These watches are often very well made, and it takes an expert eye to detect the deception.

I recently saw a fake Rolex on the arm of one of my suppliers, but I only saw the deception once the watch in hand. It was really well done (that said, the Rolex is one of the easiest watches to copy due to its appalling simplicity). The problem is that the guy bought it for a real one, during a visit to Spain, and that he paid 1000 € less than the real one. Here, we are clearly dealing with a scam.

There is no miracle, for 100% true, you have to go through the official network.

Did67 wrote:I think I would have a bad opinion of myself if I had a Rolex and the feeling of having been a hell of an asshole, a rot, an opportunist, a venal and mercantile being ... This only concerns myself. Do not take it badly, those who have beautiful watches. I express my feelings, about me.

I'm not at all fond of Rolex, it's just a name, but there is technically nothing interesting in these watches.

But I do not think that the bearer of this mark is not automatically a "venal and mercantile opportunist asshole" as you say, you are a little harsh.

But you are still not completely wrong. There are actually different categories of watch wearers.

There is one who wants to be seen, to give the impression of existing, and that one will wear fashionable watches, which have names of designer, perfumers or others, these are real Chinese crap that have absolutely no interest in watchmaking, which are worth a few dollars in production and are sold for hundreds of euros to these people in search of image. The latter are particularly ridiculous, indeed. The richest will choose Rolex for the same reasons.

Then you can also buy a watch simply to have the time, without being passionate about watchmaking (as you buy a car to move, not necessarily out of passion), there the choice is very vast and there has something for everyone and all budgets.

Then there is the enthusiast, the one who offers a watch for a particular complication, a special case, etc., etc. These watches may seem expensive to normal people, but buyers are not show-offs who seek to display themselves.

I have a friend who has a Piaget worth 35400 CHF as an everyday watch. I can assure you that he is a good guy who does not seek to appear (he does not need it), he is just a passionate ...

In short, do not judge too quickly the one who has a few thousand € around the wrist, it is not necessarily an asshole ;-)

A+
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"