What should he do Obamot?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What fate should we book it as a holiday?

The poll expired on 27 / 02 / 13, 08: 03

the ban
43%
2 weeks vacation
10%
Nothing at all
48%

Total votes: 21
Christophe

Re: What should we do Obamot?

by Christophe » 27/10/16, 21:31

More efficient? It has been done! But he kept doing it again!

Stop shooting the ambulance!

Especially from you pedro: Obamot couldn't feel you ... and you know it! He has suggested to me countless times your banishment ...
1 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 27/10/16, 21:50

pedro does not defend obamot! I think who would have preferred to have it moderated before banning was the only solution

whatever obamot ... what is important is the next, there will be others and we should avoid falling back into the same trap: it will be necessary to moderate effectively! recruit new moderators, and do not allow old moderators who no longer moderate to appear as moderators, otherwise there will be more moderators than contributors
1 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yves35 » 27/10/16, 22:08

Good evening,

pedro does not defend obamot! I think who would have preferred to have it moderated before banning was the only solution

whatever obamot ... what is important is the next, there will be others and we should avoid falling back into the same trap: it will be necessary to moderate effectively! recruit new moderators, and do not allow old moderators who no longer moderate to appear as moderators, otherwise there will be more moderators than contributors

the solution would be to moderate a priori those who start to rot forum . Their contribution only appears if it has been targeted by a moderator. It can be the next day or the day after tomorrow

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 28/10/16, 10:41

We are not there to babysit, I prefer to develop topics
There are rules that everyone should read before registering for the forum and respect them, and drowning a subject of pseudo hetero socio-philosophical considerations amounts to destroying the thread.

So the Ban is justified if the individual mobilizes too much moderation.

Well, it's time to wrap this up and move on
Don't you have other more interesting topics? : Cheesy:
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/10/16, 11:30

Maloche, you can lock it whenever you want, you're fine! : Lol:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/16, 11:57

It is not false!
8) : Cheesy:
2 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/10/16, 15:33

Remundo wrote:Maloche, you can lock it whenever you want, you're fine! : Lol:

I am too...

And it is there that we see, behind this apparently harmless remark, that it is not so simple:

a) there are several of us, so as long as the other has not reacted, we believe ourselves guilty of an excess of severity ... and we do not act.

b) we are by "delegation" of Christophe; same thing: he has an idea of forum he wants, open, broad debates, etc ...

For my part, I would be more severe, in accordance with the conviction of which I mentioned several times ... But I do not feel at home, not "directly responsible"; I have never slashed one or two obvious ads ...

c) so I think we should clarify that; create "sections", for which one of us would be responsible. For my part, I want to take what revolves around my "baby", the vegetable garden of the Sloth / phenoculture ...

Christophe would only be the "arbitral tribunal" and ... responsible for all that is new, while a "leader" emerges and is appointed ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/20, 11:01

Given the events of the past few days, I am reviving this old subject ...

In the end, we never change despite the years ...
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/07/20, 11:37

personally I think that Obamot is a "real" troll by systematically rotting all the discussions in which he participates, by the use of proven techniques: direct insults, drowning fish, arguments that are not, lack of consistency in the argument ...
I know perfectly well that people like him accuse me in return of also being a troll (just like they accuse people like pedro, etc ...), simply because they never have the top in a rational discussion and therefore try to reverse the situation by making others pass for what they are.
Personally I noticed the inanity to discuss with people like him since they do nothing but train the others on their ground (essentially one spends his time insulting himself), and thus by talking with them they won. So I have my personal solution: I ignore and I still take a look to see if one of his messages would still have a little argumentative interest - which is very rarely the case. Like that everyone is happy, I do not report anything to the moderators, and the freedom of expression is safeguarded!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/07/20, 11:48

: Shock: And ABC, in his usual way, cautious and deceitful, who tries to pull the chestnuts from the fire by stirring up the embers a little more. If there is a real troll in this topic, it is he who since his very first posts, does not care about the mouth of the world, the subjects and the answers.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)