What should he do Obamot?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

What fate should we book it as a holiday?

The poll expired on 27 / 02 / 13, 08: 03

the ban
43%
2 weeks vacation
10%
Nothing at all
48%

Total votes: 21
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: What should we do Obamot?

by lilian07 » 25/10/16, 13:59

In this case, the task seems difficult to achieve. It would be necessary to involve all the fathers of the messages to do the household and it seems difficult to set up because the origin of the messages is very variable.
It is true that when you search on a search engine, you come across the subject and the background noise that destroys the credibility of the post.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/10/16, 16:17

Did67 wrote:“Brilliant” people, but humanly “undrinkable”, this is not a rarity! In high school classes, we call it "slap bangs"!

And in the teachers' room they are called how? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/10/16, 16:59

Maybe: "Look at him, the other one there!" ????
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 25/10/16, 19:50

Did67 wrote:What I know is that one or the other person, interested, eventually desert (I think I can quote 1360 and he will not mind if he takes a furtive look! ).

Hi Did,

I do not really participate in this forum, just like my other usual, but it's more for lack of time than because of Obamot ... By cons I'm still your discussion on gardening;)

Concerning the final banishment of Obamot, I am mixed ... That of dedé was necessary, but Obamot, I am perplexed. Will that bring back our Canadian friends, and many others, who had deserted this forum ? Not so sure...

A+
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/16, 00:12

1360 wrote:Not so sure...

Not sure but internet is vast ... and others could come without being disgusted after a few messages ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/10/16, 09:19

1360 hello
Concerning the final banishment of Obamot, I am mixed ... That of dedé was necessary, but Obamot, I am perplexed. Will that bring back our Canadian friends, and many others, who had deserted this forum ? Not so sure...
Totally agree! Dede FROM CANADA has fled because of "professional" (often incompetent) skeptics who do not dispute principle, but do not even bother to do their own experiments.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 26/10/16, 11:38

1360 wrote:
Did67 wrote:What I know is that one or the other person, interested, eventually desert (I think I can quote 1360 and he will not mind if he takes a furtive look! ).

Hi Did,

I do not really participate in this forum, just like my other usual, but it's more for lack of time than because of Obamot ... By cons I'm still your discussion on gardening;)

A+

Ben already has a start, I come back to read the forum since he left when I had completely deserted before receiving the news ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/10/16, 14:11

dedeleco ridiculed himself by his repetition ... obamot is more complicated ... he often takes the air to speak on behalf of the forum econology! that is intolerable and should be removed by moderation

it happens to me from time to time to write my ideas a little personal may I do not do it in the name of forum , and when I'm contradicted I do not add x message to rot a subject

Banir obamot? I do not think this is the solution ... moderate! Sue to the ferret to measure what is harmful, obamot or other

When the moderator sucks a message, it is not a lamentable censorship: the one who has posted a suppressed message can quite easily deliver another better-written message without what is undesirable ... or write another subject to write what Was undesirable on the subject where it was deleted

If one no longer punishes when it is necessary to allow the problems to get bogged down until the only solution is the death penalty (banishment)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/10/16, 16:44

Yes, but for that you need a package of active moderators,
it takes time and energy to the detriment of active topics
1 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 27/10/16, 21:04

chatelot16 wrote:Banir obamot? I do not think this is the solution ... moderate! Sue to the ferret to measure what is harmful, obamot or other

When the moderator sucks a message, it is not a lamentable censorship: the one who has posted a suppressed message can quite easily deliver another better-written message without what is undesirable ... or write another subject to write what Was undesirable on the subject where it was deleted

If one no longer punishes when it is necessary to allow the problems to get bogged down until the only solution is the death penalty (banishment)
+1
I think that, at first, visibly and durably censoring personal attacks and insults is more effective than banning.
Yes, it takes time, but it's vital. After disagreements, polemics, it's a little obligate on a forum... otherwise it's a blog.
0 x