Organic and ecological wedding. Search testimonials

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/09, 13:57

Christophe wrote:[...] The top of the hypocrisy must be the marriage "eco bio" followed by a few weeks of cruise at the other end of the world (I believe that it is the worst means of "vacation") ...
By boat, it's not sure ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/09, 14:01

Hasardine wrote:Personally, and I have the feeling that I am not the only one in this case, I find Mariagebio, that you are quite aggressive!

you judge without knowing the people you talk to!

it is still on the verge of making us regret meeting us at the weekend!

you see, organic wedding, you ask us for a testimony and in exchange for our impressions, you send us back to our penatas by explaining that we are in the wrong! [...]
I am the only one to find that this comment is totally inappropriate? : Shock:

Considering the way in which she was picked up for her arrival here, I find that organic marriage is very "zen" ... :?
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/05/09, 14:07

Christophe wrote:[...] I simply wanted to say that BIO did not necessarily rhyme with ETHICS ... just as EQUITABLE did not rhyme with BIO.

But EQUITABLE already rhymes more with ETIQUE ...
It's mathematical! : Cheesy:

to summarize: associating BIO, ECOLO and ETHIQUE somewhere that bothers me and it looks more like bad marketing than anything else. [...]
However, people who have a way of thinking (green?) Which leads them to consume "organic" (excluding fashion, obviously ...) are still much more inclined to understand the importance of trade fair than others ...

I think that this association of different concepts is not THAT marketing, although obviously we can see examples.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 14:24

Woodcutter wrote:
Christophe wrote:[...] The top of the hypocrisy must be the marriage "eco bio" followed by a few weeks of cruise at the other end of the world (I believe that it is the worst means of "vacation") ...
By boat, it's not sure ...

If so ... because before you have to fly.

In my example I was thinking of a cruise, tour caribbean style ...

But I took this example voluntarily because a few years ago, there was a real ecological cabal against cruises (for example to take a subject you know: black and gray waters were until not so long ago poured directly into the sea). I believe that has evolved since then, but have the boats still in service been modified?

Last Thursday's special envoy: the cruise boom.

Do you know the power installed on the Queen Mary 2 (all inclusive)? It is twice that of the aircraft carrier Charle de Gaulle if I say no stupidity ... to check!

So when will nuclear cruise ships arrive? :)

Woodcutter wrote:Considering the way in which she was picked up for her arrival here, I find that organic marriage is very "zen" ... :?

Hmm hum, coming from you this remark surprises me ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 26/05/09, 14:33

Bucheron said:
Considering the way in which she was picked up for her arrival here, I find that organic marriage is very "zen" ...

Written language sometimes leads us into error ... we must strongly take it into account, and turn our tongue three times in our mouth, before writing :D
It's crazy that Bucheron defender of lost souls
:?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 14:52

Well i just said that I'm tired of seeing qualifications which consist of make everything organic and ethical all organic! Because it is FALSE Bucheron yes but it's not because it affects more or less the same people that we can mix definitions ...

Besides, what is ethics? There are already 15 possible definitions:
Some examples:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89thiq ... iqu.C3.A9e

By chance, I do not see what the connection with the meeting of this weend ...
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 05 / 09, 15: 28, 1 edited once.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/05/09, 15:23

Christophe wrote:(frankly it would be great for me if that were the case), I just wanted to say that BIO did not necessarily rhyme with ETHICS ... just as EQUITABLE did not rhyme with BIO.

But EQUITABLE already rhymes more with ETIQUE ...
It's mathematical! : Cheesy:

to summarize: associating BIO, ECOLO and ETHIQUE somewhere it bothers me and it looks more like bad marketing than anything else ...
That said, these qualifiers should be the basic criteria for the functioning of our society ... If we want it to be SUSTAINABLE ...
:? : Cheesy:

Well, now that we have redefined the ideological framework, if we put content, projects, examples ... : Mrgreen:

In all zen. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/09, 15:35

Yeah Zen!

Just for information:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Mary_2

Queen Mary 2

Displacement: 76 t
Power: 157 hp / 000 MW

Mass power = 2.07 hp / T

Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier

Displacement: 40.600 tonnes full load
Propulsion: Two K15 pressurized water nuclear reactors
Power: 83 hp (000 kW)

Mass power = 2.04 hp / T

Would need 4 nuclear reactors K15 to feed the Queen Mary 2 ... not bad right? : Cheesy:
0 x
organic wedding
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by organic wedding » 28/05/09, 21:13

Thank you for all the new interventions, Lejuste Milieu, Bucheron and the others.

The questions on the meaning of the words organic, ecological and ethical deserved to be asked, in fact if we have associated them it may be because it just does not go without saying ...

As Citro says "Well, now that we have redefined the ideological framework, if we put content, projects, examples ..."

I will get back to you when the site is online and will appreciate your criticism and comments.
We're working on it soon, I'll keep you posted.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/09, 22:52

organic wedding wrote:The questions on the meaning of the words organic, ecological and ethical deserved to be asked, in fact if we have associated them it may be because it just does not go without saying ...

Really? Can we agree on the substance then?
Can you develop please?
0 x