Silent weapons and control of the economy

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/01/07, 19:06

Mwarf ... Well, we already have a date, it's already more credible ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 16/01/07, 20:15

Targol wrote
However, here, there are not especially "recipes" no "to escape this, we have the solution, join us".

I think it must come after. The document supports the "sect" is placed in position solution to this plot.

1979, 1986, secret agent, us navy, let suppose that it could be ... throwing out more I have my account.
But I stress it once again with hindsight, less bombastic as Targol says, I find that some interesting ideas are to be pondered. We could rewrite it together if you often want reality to far exceed fiction.

I told you about IBM in my post, I will give you a new anecdote.
Insurers and bankers take theater lessons not in France but on the Toronto side. The goal is to have the best possible behavior for the situation.
Example that I invent (I don't know how they do it):
I come to close my account:
Tragic mine of the banker who is very sad to see me go, he who loved me so much ... etc.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 12/02/07, 09:37

an interesting article, to be compared with Attali's latest book and its trans-national nomadism.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Silent weapons and control of the economy

by Christophe » 24/03/22, 12:41

I post this interesting animation on the sale of HEAVY weapons* US vs USSR/Russia since the 2nd world war here:

The unit is in TIV Trends Indicator Value, I didn't know, apparently it's a unit of value specific to the sale of weapons?

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/france/defe ... values-tiv

* because the generic clearly specifies:

Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 12-48-49 Silent Weapons and Economic Control - Page 2.png
Screenshot 2022-03-24 at 12-48-49 Silent Weapons and Economic Control - Page 2.png (50.64 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Silent weapons and control of the economy

by Macro » 24/03/22, 14:43

0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...