Viniphiles

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Viniphiles

by manet42 » 11/03/15, 20:35

Bonsoir.

I am a friendly competition ....
Tiebreaker, photo of a vineyard!
What region ?
While some recognize this landscape?
Thank you.

0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/15, 20:48

Good evening, I think of Picardy.
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 11/03/15, 22:14

Goods.
Indeed, the mist, the hardwoods, the grass between the lines ...
But what is interesting to me: the grapevines seem to be planted on mounds! We see water, in the hollows, clayey soil?
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/03/15, 23:18

That's it! It's all right, you thought we'd have to give our cat a tongue. No chance there was a picard : Cheesy:

I was thinking about the vineyards of champagne around Chateau Thierry in the Aisne. The only place in Picardy where there are still vines.
Indeed the deciduous trees in autumn, the type of hill. I went there to visit a brother-in-law who did not miss a harvest season at Mont St Père. Image

The Marne valley (Marne, Aisne and Seine-et-Marne): the hillsides are planted on clay-limestone soils with a marly tendency. The dominant vine is the pinot meunier.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vignoble_de_Champagne
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 06/04/15, 09:03

The answer was:
Limousin, wine of country of Corrèze (IGP), not far from Brive-la-gaillarde.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"