Your funny videos, humor or to see

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: [one other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see

by Macro » 17/08/20, 11:16

The show must go on .... It's competition ... Already the guy gets off and puts the bike away ... I will push him with a slap in the face to see him swing behind to piss off the other competitors. .. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/20, 11:29

Macro wrote:The show must go on .... It's competition ... Already the guy gets off and puts the bike away ... I will push him with a slap in the face to see him swing behind to piss off the other competitors. .. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Well, you just have to do the competition so you're not bad enough, the bike I would have crushed it directly ... like that 1 competitor without an insured bike and pissed off competitors behind with the carcass of the bike and certainly full small parts to make them puncture the tires ... in short maximum pain with a minimum loss of time! This is sports optimization!

So who's the boss? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/08/20, 13:30

Except that in your technique ..... You risk damaging the assistance vehicle containing the doping products for your runners who are in front .... here in addition you block those who are behind, with a little luck you will cause a pile-up ..... Bad calculation boss .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/08/20, 16:22

Bouaah maybe a little scratched front bodywork but not too much of a chance to pierce the crankcase anyway!

A bike is rather flat and if it is carbon it cracks very quickly under pressure and then it's full of splinters for the pursuers !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

So who's the boss? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/08/20, 09:17

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/20, 13:12

This one will please you too Macro, it's the Belgian political scandal of the day, double part of the leg in the air in a town hall in Flanders:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/08/20, 13:21

Elected officials or municipal employees who do not count their time .... It is dark .... They are in overtime ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/20, 13:25

Yes most certainly a recruitment interview for 2 new secretaries? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

But the Mayor is furious ... that it has leaked on the internet! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/08/20, 13:48

Or .... More viciously if one can say ... A complete staging with the complicity of the maintenance or security staff ....

At my job .... I surprised a guard one Sunday afternoon in charming company in full part of legs in the air on the desk that my employer puts at my disposal during the week .... Personally I left run the affair ... By asking him to think about "cleaning the premises" after use .... Neither one nor two ... The type openly offered to introduce me to his girlfriend's friends .... Proposal that I naturally declined ... I learned a few weeks later ... that his debates were captured by the CCTV cameras of the neighboring site ... and that he was fired with losses and noise .... Having sometimes found feminine effects in the premises (and the team consisting only of males) I suspected something ... I was thinking of a joke of schoolboys of my guys ...

But that's not the worst .... My colleague responsible for another site with an exclusively male presence had problems with the septic tank clogging .... When the pit opened it was clogged with used condoms ... They were only 3 to work on the site ... 3 married for a long time .... Never had a plausible explanation ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/20, 17:54

Fast the light they said?

0 x