vehicles

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Eoly7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eoly7 » 24/09/05, 10:16

Hello

I have 2 LPG / ESS cars for sale, cause change of job, income and lifestyle. I have been driving LPG cars for over 10 years. It is for a financial reason that I part with it.

CTROEN Xantia LPG / Ess 08/96 245 Km 000 l LPG tank useful.
9 ch 1,8 l 16 V Sunroof ABS DA Hitch Electric windows and central locking
Tires in good condition. Works carried out Distribution, water pump, belt. Filter cleaning and LHM circuit. Front and rear pads. CT OK 3000 € To Debate. Visible in Mouzeil (44) North East of Nantes.

TOYOTA Prévia LPG / Gas 237 Km 000 l useful tank.
12 ch 8 places.
Electric windows DA Central closing. Pair of snow chains.
New AV pads. Good condition tires
CT Done
Visible in Mouzeil (44) North East of Nantes.
€ 5000 To Debate.
Tel 02 40 97 26 03
0 x