Update of forums

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 10/01/08, 23:09

Christophe wrote:Uh no one has any opinion? : Cry:

Wow the other, eh! He posts at 12:51:39 p.m. and at 15:02:59 p.m. he cries because people are napping : Lol:

Good without laughing, first hello to you, oh great sachem, and may the gods of econology, if they exist, accompany you throughout this year with their best auspices ...

To answer your question, I find the table "Search functions and newsletter subscription" very practical, at least the search function ...
for the rest, we gained in readability, it suits me nickel chrome :D

A ++

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/08, 17:34

The gods greet you! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
They told me that your GV would be successful in 2008!

Donation according to you, I must not go down "to the bottom" the box "Functions search and subscription to the Newsletter" even for the members registered in the forum?

Improvement of the day:

- Activation of the "Latest environmental news (refreshed once an hour)" box at the bottom of all pages of the forums.
0 x