Contact Alien - France prepares

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 12/05/08, 16:38

Remundo wrote:Funny little question, even if this "game" does not have great scientific rigor ... You estimate how much chance out of 100 that the "ummites" theory is true as described here by Gegyx who reports the contents of the JPP books .

I don't quite want to answer 0, but do I have the right to non-integers?

Finally, let's say 0 because the descriptions of the curvatures of space-time by the ummites really resemble the curvature of space-time according to Ackbar (a Star Wars character very good at imagining strategies using to his advantage all the anomalies of space-time).

In particular on the fact that, roughly, space is curved according to recipes from General Relativity, but that time is Newtonian.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/05/08, 16:43

As they say around here, Hydraxon ...

+1 8)
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 12/05/08, 20:50

Notice, since the letters predate SW, some supporters say that my words show that Georges Lucas is a Ummite. : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/05/08, 21:32

Hydraxon wrote:some supporters say that my words show that Georges Lucas is a Ummite. : Lol: : Lol:

No, not "Wet", but certainly "Wet", just like Steven Spielberg.

They are in the confidence of the secret services, for the scenarios.
Their films always come, conveniently to prepare public opinion, slowly for what governments have been hiding for a long time, and which will one day explode.
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/05/08, 23:31

Hello everybody

I discovered this post, it is true that the little guys from the town hall are a bit of a fairground seller and that it looks like two-ball advertising, clumsily exploited.

Nevertheless, I have an anecdote to place in this subject:

When I was about ten years old, yes, it's been a while, in the courtyard of my school on a day of heavy rain, very dark sky, I saw all the students placed on the other side of the yard raise your hand towards something; the something not being in my field of vision, I risked myself under the heavy downpour to cross the courtyard and I could see for a brief moment a "ball of fire" of a diameter (of memory of child ) that I will estimate at 1 or 2m in suspension moving slowly about ten meters above the roofs of the school.

I never drew any conclusions, Unidentified Flying Object yes that's for sure, unless it's a "ball of lightning" http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foudre_en_boule
http://rr0.org/science/crypto/ufo/enque ... index.html
http://www.ldi5.com/geo/boule.php
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18yiv ... re_extreme

Never seen anything else in particular ...
and you?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 13/05/08, 08:31

I also saw a ball of lightning coming down my street when I was a kid ...

very impressive !

at no time did I believe that they were aliens 8)

Nevertheless, everyone is free, I believe that we are not alone in the universe ...

Afterwards, where they come from, parallel universe or another planet ... it doesn't matter. anyway, for me.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/05/08, 09:21

Our universe would be about 15 billion years old, our solar system 5 billion and within a few centuries or a few millennia (a trifle) stellar travel will undoubtedly be possible for us if our soldiers have not blown everything up beforehand.
If it takes 5 billion years between the formation of a planet and the stellar exploration by living beings that came from it, we can assume that this cycle had time to occur at least 2 times before the formation. of the solar system. Intelligent beings of various origins may have crossed paths in the area during the time when the sun was still forming. I will not be surprised if we find on earth vestiges of their passage dating back a few million, even a few billion years. And I don't see what would prevent them from coming forward now.
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 13/05/08, 12:12

Cuicui wrote:Our universe would be about 15 billion years old, our solar system 5 billion and within a few centuries or a few millennia (a trifle) stellar travel will undoubtedly be possible for us if our soldiers have not blown everything up beforehand.
If it takes 5 billion years between the formation of a planet and the stellar exploration by living beings that came from it, we can assume that this cycle had time to occur at least 2 times before the formation. of the solar system. Intelligent beings of various origins may have crossed paths in the area during the time when the sun was still forming. I will not be surprised if we find on earth vestiges of their passage dating back a few million, even a few billion years. And I don't see what would prevent them from coming forward now.

and they need a town hall to tell themselves that they are going to pay us a little visit ??? They will surely distribute stickers where we can read I love ET
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 13/05/08, 17:37

gilgamesh wrote:and they need a town hall to tell themselves that they are going to pay us a little visit ??? They will surely distribute stickers where we can read I love ET

I have no idea what they need and what they are going to do, if they ever exist and manifest themselves ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 13/05/08, 20:16

Cuicui, you're not the first to look at these settings. it's called the Drake equation.
0 x