Top 10 latest posts

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Top 10 latest posts

by rezut » 14/11/05, 12:51

Hello
I can't find the
Top 10 latest posts
voluntarily delete or not yet done?
it was very practical
for the rest we are a bit lost at the beginning but we will get used to it
good luck christophe
rezut
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 14/11/05, 14:27

Hello Rezut
On the home page of forum, top right, click on the first line, while waiting; it is much more precise than the top 10.

"See new messages since your last visit
See his messages
See unanswered messages
"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/11/05, 14:41

Here you have it all figured out ... that's why I don't want to implement the TOP10 plugin (which exists). Especially since plugins can present security vulnerabilities ....

Thank you for the courage but the hardest part is behind me (well, I hope ...) ... at least for the migration. (WITHOUT WORD SET : Oops: : Lol: )
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 17/11/05, 14:04

Hello

sorry but the top 10 in toolbar is still better than
See the new messages since your last visit (although practical anyway) when you come every day and in addition it counts down as you read the posts it's not great : Lol:

congratulations Christophe

ps while I am there is there a way to keep the last messages first without being obliged each time to go down to the bottom of the page to change it each time (unless it exists and I do not haven't seen it yet) thanks

rezut
0 x