HELP !!! We fall on the head!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 09/01/07, 16:08

In the same vein (intellectual disturbance), go read this article from the Gazette des Communes... :frown:

We have reached the point of creating think tanks on "the bullshit of fast consumers"!

The mind boggles! : Shock:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/01/07, 17:39

I adore the conclusion:
No particular solution is favored, she said, excluding, however, increased repression of polluters. "The ideal solution would be for people to behave like eco-citizens," said Nelly Olin.

Personally, I think that if we only find this type of waste at the side of fast foods, it is because they have a part of responsibility in the problem. We do not see empty boxes of caviar on the sidewalks next to Fauchon.

So Quick, Mc Do and other over-packaged over-the-pack takeaway vendors have to pay the bill.

Another reflection that inspires me this article: must we conclude from these facts that the population of those who do not respect the planet (polluting) is the same as that which does not respect his body (by eating anything )?
A survey on the ecology at the end of a Mc Do would be surely interesting on this subject.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/01/07, 18:04

Targol wrote:A survey on the ecology at the end of a Mc Do would be surely interesting on this subject.

If you want me to do some photo next week, you will not need a poll : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 10/01/07, 09:35

zac wrote:
Targol wrote:A survey on the ecology at the end of a Mc Do would be surely interesting on this subject.

If you want me to do some photo next week, you will not need a poll : Evil:

@+

A nice photo where we see a huge 4x4 parked on a disabled place in front of a Mc Do with plenty of cardboard cups around?

Yes, Yes, I want it: I would put in the bottom of the screen instead of the picture of my children .... Image
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding