For improvement

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/01/13, 22:14

Instead of being "collapsed", the list looks like this:

Weird.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/01/13, 08:34

plasmanu wrote:A virus on mac. It's a first. : Mrgreen:

: Mrgreen:

In proportion there are now as many viruses on the Mac!

There is really no more advantage of having a Mac because we fear doing everything that a Mac does under Windows.

If you like to pay more and have an EGO above the others, this is the machine to get!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 09/01/13, 11:05

This is not the opinion of users: it remains unsurpassed in graphics, music and video applications.

My son is pro, he comes from the PC, but he wants nothing more than a Mac

But the entry ticket is 3 X the price for a laptop (in Europe)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/13, 13:15

Eh oh from the boat ....

Macs have been PCs for ages ...

Besides, on a Mac you can run whatever you want, with Parallels®.

Anyway, yesterday I installed a new version of Firefox (from the old new refurbished lol ...) with an old preference folder taken on a back up, and it turned out well, then I put back the old preference folder and patatra ...

So I have a service that is corrupted in the preference folder!

I had never seen that! : Mrgreen: normal for a blue : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

Yes the pachyderm, I have no choice, all my clients are on Mac ...

And even if they became as much worse than windaube (finally the Intel machine is the same, only changes the operating system) in principle I use OSX and not Microfrost : Mrgreen: I do not know why...

Alain G, I don't pay more for my machines, because I'm one or two generations late ... so I buy them used. The other day I saw an Intel for the price of 280 US $
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/13, 13:24

Obamot: it would not be a caching bug (frequent on an old version of chrome) or a blocking of javascript?

The 2 are set in preferences ...

Are the "latest topics and posts" visible on all pages displayed?

Speaking of improvement, coincidence ?, I have made the pages lighter for members who are logged in, the display of the pages and your navigation should be faster!
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 09/01/13, 14:18

I just took the test just now.
If we uncheck the javascript: (on android) we get the Obamot symptom.
Empty index and last 150 in sub-formforums.
We recach and everything returns to normal.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/01/13, 16:10

elephant wrote:This is not the opinion of users: it remains unsurpassed in graphics, music and video applications.

My son is pro, he comes from the PC, but he wants nothing more than a Mac

But the entry ticket is 3 X the price for a laptop (in Europe)

If you take the advice of a pro Mac who has used the apple for a long time accustomed to his software of course he will swear by the Mac but since the Mac's can run Windows there is no noticeable difference in performance from one versus the other.

One of my friends swore by Mac and my son-in-law who is in IT sold him a laptop for the same price as a Mac but under Windows like any good macist he went back to the Mac but it didn't last only 6 months because he quickly realized that for the same price he had a much higher machine under Window and he now runs with an i8, a higher video card and a faster machine.

He is now a Windows convert!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/01/13, 17:34

Ok, seen, big THANKS everyone, I'm not at home, but roaming around with the åß∂∆º ∆º√ ~ § ≠ ø {€ Ωƒ '} € ºƒ of iPad that "I like" so much, therefore i will try that.

Alain G: you always tell me that, but on the radio we have (had) PC everywhere, now also Linux ... Mébon, you don't have all the tools you want on all platforms, so it's depending on ... I'm waiting for a laptop with touch screen, Mac or PC I don't care. Because with this damn iPad, I can't do anything.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/05/13, 17:37

By cultivating the art of ambiguity in this forum, does he not end up reaping what has been sown?

A certain relaxation appears, and here it is not that the same nonsense surunitaires emerge, the same fake theories on science and its evolution, against which its detractors continue to spit de facto, and AS usual all is done in group shooting (as by chance).

AND IT IS MUCH DAMAGE, BECAUSE IN THE INTERVAL IT TOTALLY PREVENTS TALKING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT SERIOUSLY.

Because it is thanks to the stigmatization of the confrontation between two blocks, that disinformation can advance ...

Phenomena repeatedly observed here and of which many have been the victims.

In short, as soon as the ride becomes crystal clear (by force) the only way is to stop responding to this masquerade, since those who are so fanatical, are not able to calm down by themselves.

This is the only proposition applicable in the amha state, if we do not want the forum be accused of practicing censorship.

And it has worked very well so far (since March 3) since the forum started off on a good basis, with all kinds of subjects. The new mods fairly well preserve direct attacks from troublemakers (I don't name them, we know them) and everything is in fact going for the best.

I therefore do not understand why it was necessary to redo the buzz with a "boosting" wire. forum", which creates additional ambiguity where there was no longer any.

Le forum has reached (and remains at) nearly 90 new posts per day.
That is to say if he is bad ... : Cheesy:

(Who said that some monopolized space: pure invention, the figures prove it: but when you want to separate from your dog, it's well known, we say that he has rabies ...)

Anyway, although all subjects are admitted here, we must not be invaded again, it is IMHO, where the point of equilibrium is.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/05/13, 17:45

You're making a nervous poop because there is a member who just posted information on a gravitational energy production mechanism which we will quickly show that it will never work?

It's still interesting because there were funds injected to build their "proto" ...

He will run out of breath on his own ...

There are other problems than that here below !! More behavior than substance ...
0 x