the Canadian well

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/05, 21:37

Re Rulian :)

There was a plan for a Canadian well on the forum somewhere but I can't find it ...

In return, here is a very interesting page on the subject: http://www.herzog.nom.fr/html/modules.php?...=article&sid=32

ps: since we have been talking about this well for a while, I will soon make a page on the subject on the site (replacing the wind motor :) HEIN rulian!)
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 23/06/05, 22:14

econology wrote:In return, here is a very interesting page on the subject: http://www.herzog.nom.fr/html/modules.php?...=article&sid=32

Thank you, this site is great !! I think I'll be digging in my parents' garden soon: rolleyes:
An idea coming from forum of this site: why not make a second circuit in winter which is not buried but on a roof to recover the sun's energy and thus better heat (a kind of solar panel that does not heat water but air) ... With at the entry of this circuit an air which will have been previously heated in the ground to 4 °. What do you think?
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/05, 14:49

I finally created (well mostly pumped :P ) the page on the Canadian well.

It's this way : https://www.econologie.com/le-puits-cana ... -1827.html
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 12: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Dconomie
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Dconomie » 25/09/05, 21:41

There is a "double thermodynamic flow" system at GAC .
Coupled with a provencal well, it looks pretty good ...

Has anyone tried it yet?
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/09/05, 22:07

Hello,
it's funny I live in Canada and I've never seen a Canadian well,
on the other hand, many houses have an outside air circulator with an exchanger, that is to say that the stale hot air, which leaves the house and replaced by fresh outside air which passes through an exchanger
several companies to name only the most famous Venemar, there is a loss of 10c between the exchange, when it is -20 outside it is appreciable.
When talking to you about 4c in the earth, it's more than 12c fairly stable, these are the numbers that I have been measuring for several years with the water that I pump at 4,5 meters deep, I suppose it takes the temperature. of the earth
fortunately that is so, otherwise in winter at 4c I would not be able to extract heat for heating.
Passing through the heat pump the water is 12c, it comes out at 5 to 6c
from 20 to 25 liters per minute, that's the pumped heat gain.
Andre
0 x