Sun on the plate: solar cooking

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 28/07/08, 22:18

Ok Chance, the integration will be waiting for your home then!

I persist towards the Norwegian pot side which can also be of interest in very cloudy weather, at night, in your absence, gentle cooking ...

In addition, loan of 60% of energy saving on a cooking is honorable is not it?

As for you and good evening.

@+

Frederic
0 x
Frederic
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 29/07/08, 11:57

normally the type of solar oven which has the orientable mirror reflector (to direct the sun's rays on the black cast-iron pot) fills the Norwegian pot function: you just have to close the lid, and the 3 cooking modes are filled: convection , etc, etc: the insulation must be well done, the hot pot heats the inside etc ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 29/07/08, 13:03

Hasardine wrote:thank you for the info, but I still do not have all the answers to my questions!

Hello Hazardine,
I'm starting to understand some of your problems:
You are a woman, you love children, you would like a healthy future for them ... like all women.
But since there are people to feed, the economic and practical problem arises)
Some people have the answer but don't give it.
It's like that (don't want to talk about it)
So, you have constraints ... at such times the stomachs are hungry ...
Especially children who do not cheat with alcohol, but with sweets :D
And you, you would like to serve your dinner at "fixed time"
There is a "healthy" and doubly econological solution:
It is explained on Jonule's site ... but it is so "tinkered" that the thing is not taken seriously ...
You need a small wood stove, and around this wood stove there is a coil, which will heat the water for cleaning the pots. (25 liters + -)
To cook, you need a wooden bucket, no more ... (this corresponds to two electric hobs for an hour) (if I'm wrong, please say so)
Is it that hard to find a wood seal?
I've been thinking about this idea for a while, putting that kind of stove outside in the summer, like a lot of people do ... yes, yes ... even wealthy but intelligent people.
There are people on econology who do it who have never talked about it ..... yes, yes ...
There is wood everywhere ... and we light it when we want :D (not the sun)
Good woman, tell me if I'm wrong :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/07/08, 16:59

Dear "happy medium"

You saw it right, I am a woman, and my soft toys are crying out for famine at a fixed time!

but you see I do not think that the solution which you propose to me is the best for me.

Indeed, I am not the owner of the house I live in, I cannot afford to install a wood stove as you recommend. (between us, it is true, my grandmother does not use any coil to heat the water for the dishes, just a large pot that is constantly breathing on the stove, it also works!)

If I went to the solar oven, it's because the project has been bothering me for a long time, without knowing how to implement it, because I have a large sunny class in the morning at 16:30 p.m.! the ideal place for for this type of installation. My neighbor graciously putting his traditional bread oven at my disposal as soon as he is cooking (if it's hot enough for a bread, it will be good for 2, as he says!)

Well, I hope however that your remark should not be taken for misogyny!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 29/07/08, 17:19

: Cheesy: and the baker's wife? she agrees :?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/07/08, 20:16

the neighbor is widowed and is my husband's uncle !!!

otherwise, thank you Jonule for the details on the insulation, and what do you recommend as materials? would sheep's wool be suitable?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 04/08/08, 13:43

well I don't know, as long as it's light! Me, wood ash is suitable but it's too heavy, I'll try using only air (so nothing) but you have to make the joints!

for more neat uses you have it in bricks, it's pretty, you can decorate and it hardly smokes, just at startup.

for the hot water coil (the tank must be placed higher than the heat collecting coil, and put in the open for a natural circulation of hot water) you can put it between the bricks, it twists;

well done it's pretty, I'll put one at home next to a bread / pizza oven one of these 4, and above all you can eat at a fixed time, not like the solar oven ;-)
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/08/08, 14:31

Jonule, it would be necessary to reduce your image so that it appears please thank you
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/08/08, 14:41

Above all, he should think about using econologie's own image host ...

Each of his images I have to "correct" them ... :|
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 04/08/08, 17:12

super mimi jonule, did you do it?

in fact for ash, I do not produce a lot, and my neighbor and I use it as an anti-slug! hence, I don't have any left for insulation.
0 x