The strand of thrush of the 1er may at 3 euros! Help!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 30/04/08, 21:13

But aren't the profits from the sale of lily of the valley used to finance the French Communist Party?
:?:
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/08, 21:47

lol bones :)
You will ask Intermarché and Leclerc if they donate to the PCF :D

What was Hydraxon "before" then?
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 30/04/08, 23:31

The day of strikes and demands.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/08, 23:34

Lol ok well today it would pass more ... There are already so many strikes ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 30/04/08, 23:48

I don't know if it's so funny. It is rather hopeless that the government is pushing back the retirement age when there are young unemployed people and a strike by those who can annoy users without pushing them back. In fact, the overall strategy of getting the job done by making the strikers unpopular is disgusting.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 30/04/08, 23:52

Hydraxon wrote:Even if it means spreading the culture, it will be recalled that making May Day the WORK holiday is a name invented by Pétain.

It seems to be more precisely
“Labor Day and Social Concord”

It was not until April 29, 1948 that the name "Labor Day" for May 1 was made official.

Anyway, the recovery, whether commercial or political, of a Party will always be an inescapable fact, it is up to us not to put our arm in gear, a finger can already be enough :?
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/08, 23:54

No it's not funny at all ... Young unemployed person I was for a while ... or rather young without resources if you prefer (not even counted either in the unemployed or in the rmiste ... in short a young graduate who not find a job under 25 is a "nothing at all").

However, I think that there are currently many more "burdened" days than there were 65 years before Petain ... obviously related to the number of days worked.

But strikes seem to be more and more reserved for civil servants ... Zon that to strike the zeal not to piss off their fellow citizen but only their employer ... ah I forgot that the state forbids it. ..All in good time...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"