The mistakes of strikes

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/07/12, 16:32

in falling on this post ... without noticing the date I told myself that there is a problem: report to the moderator misspelling ??? the poor he will never end

and why have you removed the possibility of editing the message?

read again before posting ??? for me it does not work: when I write something, it's only the meaning that counts ... the fault I never see them, even if I read 50times ... I see the mistakes only if I read again a few days later without worrying about the meaning

at school so as not to make too much of a mistake in a dictation it needed a text absolutely nil and not wanting to say anything ... as soon as the text had a certain interest I left fault everywhere

conclusion: it is a pity not to be able to edit the messages the following days: it is for me the only way to improve the spelling of what I write

another shot on the fault correction by the computer ... just make a mistake by clicking on the wrong line to replace a spelling mistake not serious by a real mistake that sabotages a sentence!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/12, 18:39

Uh, would not there be a nice one in the title?

Typing errorss

: Mrgreen:

Kiluvu?
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 09/07/12, 19:04

keystrokes : Mrgreen: missing the "é"
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 09/07/12, 19:14

Uh!

For lack of struck (the one who makes it)!

OK I'm going out!
: Cheesy:
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/12, 19:15

José pasta ugly ... : Mrgreen: Well then you change this title, or? ^^

chatelot16 wrote:En falling on this post ... without noticing the date I told myself"s" that there is a problemème: report to the modéfaults spellings ?? Le poor he will never end.

Ewhy did you remove the possibility ofésay the messages?

Relect before posting ??? Pfor me it does not work: when Iéshout something, it's only the meaning that counts ... the faults I never see them, even if I reread 50 times ... I only see the mistakes if I reread a few days later without worrying about the meaning.

À l'éschool to not do too much faults in a dictation you needed an absolutely nil text and did not want to say anything ... as soon as the text had a certain intérêI did not leaves faults all over.

Conclusion: it is a pity not to be able to ésay the messages the following dayss: it's for me the only way to améto improve the spelling of what Iécris.

Aanother blow to the fault corrections by the computer ... just make a mistake by clicking on the wrong line to replace a fault. spelling not serious by a real mistake of meaning that sabotages a sentence!

First you do not make so many mistakes ...
Then there are many errors of inattention, since sometimes you put a "S" in the plural and sometimes not! So it's good that you can write the plural correctly! Similarly for capital letters at the beginning of the sentence! Ditto for accents, when you speak, you do not say "modeurateur","inteureu" or "I Eucris(Otherwise people would clog their ears every time you scream, hahahahahah ....), so why do not you write them with accents, those words that you practice phonetically correctly, huh? You're a little I-me-foutiste, is that it?

And the proof that you make mistakes even in the null texts : Mrgreen: : Cheesy: [Joke]

Apart from that, I totally agree with the idea that the sense takes precedence over the form, that's why you're never caught on your mistakes, but it is clear that we are much more credible when we do that little errors.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 09/07/12, 19:27

it's funny: and without keyboard or spell check, how do we do.
:P
finally if: the keyboard is logical, not physical.
The corrector is google, a con of ricain who captures nothing in French.
so fired.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/12, 20:56

Without corrector? If it's the faults ofsmall strikesWhat does it mean?

So the title of the thread is not hero born! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 09/07/12, 22:56

the capital letter at the beginning of the sentence is not spelling it is a convention that I do not even understand and that I forget systematically
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/12, 23:38

Chatelot is forgiven! 8) :P
0 x