The mistakes of strikes

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 08/07/12, 20:43

Ahmed wrote: If all of them had to be aligned here, this post would quickly become the most forum... :D

Sai fot is you know it very biem! : Mrgreen:

"Intentional typing errors" can make a damn particle pass for a divine particle, so be careful with the interpretation! : Cheesy:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/07/12, 20:46

I edited by putting the "Federal Law on Road Traffic"

That's it and the medical terminology of the WHO that prevails before wikipedia not? : Lol:

Anyway, "alcohol use levelIs considered correct according to these insitutions.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/12, 11:31

Obamot wrote:Was there not another thread about improving the spelling of fo-fo ...?

I do not know or more ... but the unearthing of a subject of almost 9 years I think it's an absolute record here ... : Shock:
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 09/07/12, 12:47

Without wanting to troll this interesting debate on misspellings, I would like to remind myself that to speak of "spelling error" is a mistake, even a mistake!

According to the etymology, the word "fault" induces a willful breach of the rules, of the law, of morals.

In matters of spelling, "mistakes" are unintentional, and they are therefore "mistakes" because they occur without intention and often because of ignorance of the rule. It is therefore more correct to speak of a "spelling error".

That said, a "spelling error" can occur through negligence or inattention (although we know the rule), which means that the fault designation, speaking of spelling, is no longer an error, nor a fault...

That's it, it had to be said!
... And I add 1 € in the little pig, as the famous master Cappello would have said. Image
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/12, 13:05

9 years? Mash potatoes! This may be the time to correct this title, hihihihihihi : Lol:

"Orthographic transgressions", It's okay?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/12, 13:29

Grelinette wrote:Without wanting to troll this interesting debate on misspellings, I would like to remind myself that to speak of "spelling error" is a mistake, even a mistake!

According to the etymology, the word "fault" induces a willful breach of the rules, of the law, of morals.

In matters of spelling, "mistakes" are unintentional, and they are therefore "mistakes" because they occur without intention and often because of ignorance of the rule. It is therefore more correct to speak of a "spelling error".

That said, a "spelling error" can occur through negligence or inattention (although we know the rule), which means that the name of fault, speaking of spelling, no longer an error, nor a fault ...

That's it, it had to be said!
... And I add 1 € in the little pig, as the famous master Cappello would have said. Image

It is very well said! (I just did not understand the passage in bold ??? An error may very well be not inattention)

Now, the use of "fault" most certainly comes from the educational system ... based on the "repressive" !! Just as we talk more about bad students than bad teachers ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/07/12, 13:41

Christophe wrote:
wooba wrote:Hello

Uh ...

Angel, is the city of Angers?
Conscilier is to reconcile
and "Hors, ..." is for "Or, ..."

The three on the first page, including two at the very beginning.

Good luck, it's exciting.

Non ange it is well "ange" a small town near Tour!

Thanks for the remaining 2 faults I correct 2 more :)

And Tour take an "s" : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 09/07/12, 13:51

And "takes" no "s"
: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 09/07/12, 14:05

plasmanu wrote:And "takes" no "s"

We will never get there ... : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 09/07/12, 16:10

It's crazy what can lead the vice of alcohol ...

It's crazy ! : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x