Are the rulers idiots?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/09, 11:31

Eh eh 8)

I was just thinking of 'love each other' and 'I got him pegged there to the body'.

But it's true that this unintentional pun is ultimately successful : Cheesy:

Do you want me to tell you...

Politics is cat pee. It divides people, indoctrinates them and makes them lose all sense. : Idea:

And it is not because the Nazis cynically wrote "arbeit marcht frei" on the concentration camps that one should denigrate the value of work and make accusations of intent. Sarko has flaws, but he's a Republican.

The rest is sterile controversy.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 11:39

We can put it another way ... aren't there enough words in the French language? I believe that on this point it is one of the richest!

Examples found in 30 seconds:

"Work is fulfillment"
"Work is satisfaction"
"Work is social fulfillment" (ah not bad, I'm happy with me)

etc., etc...

Yes politics is cat pee but it directs us ... in fact politicians, from a certain level, spend so much time looking for "power" that they have very little power. time to educate yourself ... In other words: we vote for idiots most of the time ...

Econology is also a form of politics (of life) you know ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/09, 11:49

Let's meditate for a minute on what our standard of living would be without work.

We couldn't even strum to talk about economy. :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 11:58

The problem and the question is not there: the work is in the proper of the man ... it is a "pleasure" to earn a living and to support those whom one loves ... Du less it should be in our modern societies!

For 20 years, work was a question of survival: "you don't work, you die" but it is no longer really so now and we owe it to the fossil fuels that work for us!

The current problem of our societies is rather in the dehumanization of work both in terms of human conditions and wages and more and more men rightly reject this work made inhuman!

Has a poll ever dared to ask the question: "What is your state of mind when you go to work in the morning?"

Live to work and not work to (on) live ...

You see that we are doing politics : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 12:18

Found a very good doc on the discomfort at work currently: https://www.econologie.com/forums/j-ai-tres- ... t4233.html
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 03/02/09, 12:55

work !!!
from the age of the caves to the present day man has made a qualitative leap that it is superfluous to demonstrate; manual, intellectual and moral work allowed the evolution of the human species, much faster than the natural evolution of Darwin for a living species: Culture has accelerated Nature, for good and for bad.
in terms of the consequences of this progress, we are entering the problem of Civilization and therefore in an underlying way of politics
for me, Politics is a noble art often served by commoners (which crowns everything evoke the inevitable Jaurès, or the irreproachable Mendes-France).
the quest for power over things is normal.
the quest for power over men is unacceptable

I'm going back to my garden
@+
orbs
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/09, 13:21

The problem is, human nature is possessive, dominant, and irrational.

All the societal systems set up with the noblest ambitions are irremediably drifting.

I see that we are starting with a philosophical debate ... It's interesting. : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 13:46

orbs wrote:the quest for power over things is normal.
the quest for power over men is unacceptable

I don't quite understand the nuance ... especially in politics!
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 03/02/09, 14:10

It is interesting this discussion especially on "work".
Indeed that too is the heart of the current problem.
Because in my humble opinion a lot of current work is completely useless.
The best example:
- the person who goes to "work" every day to "scrape paper" by car and who "works" to pay for his car.
Here is the cycle of the senseless model.
That's why there is discomfort, it's not a question of money.
We can now move on to something else as a model or then abandon this oraganization. No other choice in my opinion.

Chris
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by orbs » 03/02/09, 15:16

let's say it's political science.
then we can discuss means and ends., the human sciences are not exact sciences (reminder), each individual lives and acts according to impulses and / or reason and in this ultracolonialism rather favors the animality that is in us : it is the reason of the strongest.
Politics as a science makes it possible to regulate relations between individuals and sets up a model of society. for example, the Constitution, the foundation of a Western society, or the Sacred Book of reference for other societies, obey different morals.
As long as humanity does not live a universal morality accepted by all and one each, it is obvious that the "here and now" will be valid for a long time.
Fortunately, some people, and more and more, reason in terms of generation and make foresight a political science of the alternative.
alas there will be wars, famines, catastrophes, but we must not forget that Man has domesticated Fire, and he will domesticate the known and unknown plagues to come.
I do not believe in the "green sun" nor in the "best of all worlds".
I am optimistic despite everything, because this Universal morality, this awareness of oneself and of others, we can see the beginnings:
both qualitative and quantitative demography are markers of this universal and necessarily secular Morality.
thank you for reading me.
@+
orbs
0 x