Are the rulers idiots?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/01/09, 18:03

Hello

As for oil what bothers me more is to see the weak solidarity of the Arable world.
Saudi Arabia to let the war go on and maintaining that it has ended in a burst of generosity it offers $ 1 billion as aid for reconstruction, while if it had wanted to make a concrete gesture it would have been to cut off the oil supply in industrialized countries, maybe they would have been faster on the (switch) to put pressure on Israel, well not diplomacy? and we have a handful of $, it will not bring back the dead and the infirm of this rotten war.

For petrol they are waiting for the artic ice to melt in order to seize the mineral deposits, another war of power is coming and as usual the Innuit will have nothing

Preferable that I do not describe what I think of our politicians .. (just to look at the non participation in the elections which decreases regularly with each election) Sometimes I wonder if the history is not written with a certain craftiness and that voluntarily we do not hide the truth from us, where are the good and the bad? .
Those who control the information, are at the service of the barons who control the world
The Internet is a disturbing piece in the information system
Baraka understood it

Andre
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 26/01/09, 23:55

:? When I launched this post, the basic idea was this, I remind you.
global warming is obvious ... even a politician knows it. So why do those in power continue to destroy the earth so quickly?

It goes off there ... :?
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 27/01/09, 06:27

they will not destroy the Earth, the deserts will become meadows
and the meadows of the deserts ....... that's it!
where it is 30, it will be -30 ... it's not destruction it's accelerated climate change! : Mrgreen:
the misfortune of some will make the happiness of others.
as for political decisions, they are considered "long
term "when they go until the end of a mandate ...
Last edited by oliburn the 27 / 01 / 09, 07: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 27/01/09, 07:54

For Belgians:
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/01/09, 17:04

As it is written in today's duck: To each his own slogan:

Obama: "Yes we can" Sarko: "Yes I skull".

http://www.relay.fr/indexFlash.php#fami ... d-enchaine
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/01/09, 17:32

notice that on the bottom, "yes we can", it is also "everything becomes possible" : Cheesy:
0 x
Jaydi
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jaydi » 03/02/09, 09:54

No, it's not quite the same. "Yes we can" there is "we" in it, it should not be forgotten.
Then as long as talking about Sarkozy's slogan "work makes free", what would it be like?
Otherwise, to come back to the debate (s) of the subject, for once I rather agree with what Christophe says (because the stroke of "I'm more unhappy than a big wanker of 25 years in a rural area, so do something for me ", that doesn't sound too united and responsible).
For oil, I would say that the causes of the fluctuation of prices well it is a political part, a speculation part and it remains to find the proportion between the two ... have fun.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 10:43

Jaydi wrote:Then as long as talking about Sarkozy's slogan "work makes free", what would it be like?

He said "work is freedom" which is a bit different from this:

If the French had been more cultivated this blunder (which betrays the ignorance of Sarko because frankly you must be either ignorant or suicidal to dare to make such a blunder) would surely have cost the Elysee to Sarko ...

Come on, we are not going to do one more trial for this dear nicolas ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/02/09, 10:53

she is easy ... :P

It is true that with fraternition and bravery, no rapprochement possible, except at times with Christ : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 10:55

It is not easy, it is truthful ... it makes the French all the more responsible for the current situation (although Sarko is not responsible for all ills!) ...

You mean with Christ ... ophe?
Ah no sorry I have no connection with Sarko : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x