Are the rulers idiots?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/01/09, 23:51

Remundo wrote:to guarantee peace,

Are you referring to the election of sarko?

Remundo wrote:the fact remains that we are living "in a great time"

I don't know if it's ironic (I guess yes with the smiley?) ... if it's not it's like a "catch phrase" which does not add much to the debate ... A lot of Germans in 35 had to say the same ... :|

Great in what? For who? Why? The only great thing I find of our generation is the rise of the internet and the absence of direct war ... For the rest ...

But it was ironic huh?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/01/09, 00:19

I just wanted to say that if no one keeps the principles of work, effort and morals, [not always rewarded and you have to take your side], well we are going to civil war and it will be much worse.

We are currently living in a period without benchmarks with unprecedented and totally destructive abuses for our Societies (those that you mentioned).

And many leaders are poor, especially in politics.

As for Sarko, I find that he has a good back: he would like to do many things, and I believe that he is sincere in his debauchery of energy; however, he does not have the means (temporal, financial, human) to do what he says.

In fact, Sarko's definition is "he says what he wants to do", then "France does what he did not want to say"

you're in Belgium and so much the better, because France is already ruined, THEREFORE THE FRENCH, even if the right-minded made fun of Fillon when he said it.

I know that everyone will do the same with me, or tell me that the debt is virtual, and well I do not care, guys, we are good for a double drop in purchasing power, a starts with a salary freeze, then a devaluation of the euro (for later ...) :P

Besides, if we did not have the euro, we would already be there (massive devaluation): it is Germany which almost alone supports the entire Euro zone.

Good night Image there's a job tomorrow and we have to go anyway : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/09, 00:43

The civil war in France? Mouhahahaha ... suddenly from the CD of Star Ac or the DVD of arthur (help) as a freebee?

But do nothing and accept you think it will lead where? Ca petera when the middle classes (you and me therefore) start to be REALLY hungry (and I'm not talking about consumption hunger) ...

The fact of being in BE does not "protect" me any more than that (and I remind you that I did not choose this expatriation ...) more if it goes in France, Belgium will feel it largely pass .. .

France is united mainly by the public debt (nothing to do, therefore, with immigrants or rmistes ... as some like to hear or say) and especially its interests: that 50% of taxpayers refuse to pay the% corresponding to the repayment of this debt in their taxes and what will happen in your opinion? Will the banksters, these new Lords who only lack the right to cook, invade France?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/adherez-au ... 8-130.html

https://www.econologie.com/forums/dette-publ ... t5361.html
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/01/09, 03:27

Hello

You are not the only country in debt Canada will significantly increase its debt the next budget will be announced this week, it must put billions in the automotive sector, manufacturing and large financial institutions. the debt he is going to contract to these same financial institutions.
To bleed the middle class it is enough that the elected officials create a debt which is practically non-reimbursable and it remains only to let the machine run and shovel the debt on future generations

Whether we elect the government we want it is not he who decides (moreover the Canadian government risks being overthrown with this budget)

the question we must ask ourselves is why the American financial crash has affected the whole world? even China and Russia by domino effect? , does that simply mean that a handful of men control all of global finance, decide to increase oil, lower the price of metals and come to tell us that we must consume more to save the economy? they even tax us
Well I think that to plant them we should simply consume the bare minimum just enough to live
When they tested with the petroleum price it was just to know until the limit was reached, they reached it and we planted the system.
automotive industry will find it difficult to survive
as if all of our survival was at the mercy of the automobile

Or we were all fooled, it’s because they pretend that we are in insecurity and that we have to pay for an important ineffective bogus security device, while the social and health system is collapsing (soon will not even have the means to bite a tooth)

The problem came when we allowed private banks without control to be able to put into circulation 80% of virtual money If overnight every small saver withdraw their money from the bank they have only 20% available.

Going back to the original post
We haven't changed much in feudal times, except that we imagine that in our democracy we will elect someone to lead.
In reality the kings are posted, for life and well hidden, we will just elect a captain of gendarmerie who will maintain order and discipline, in the pay of these great unelected barons.

I think an unelected dictator Napoleon did more for his people than all the elected people put together.

I wonder how Obama is going to matter these great financial kings who run the world. If we look at history all the great leaders who wanted to improve the lot of their people have met a great resistance with the financial barons.

Andre
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 26/01/09, 07:09

that we discuss it 2000 years ago or today I see that the debate remains the same ...
know gentlemen that the pleasure of having some power is a pleasure like many others, and the power begins in the smallest petanque club in the smallest village in the smallest country ... observe the people around you! !!
people's personality is transformed as soon as a parameter
changes: influx of money, power ...
my boss who today is scratching a max on the back of his
employees was a model employee, who would vociferate and curse
the bosses when he missed 1 franc on his pay slip,
he knew the labor code by heart and had a spirit
revolutionary ... a small parameter has changed and that's our
man who also changes to the reverse ... all this is natural
it is "human nature" and all your speeches will not change it
nothing, I only see power when it is an instrument
organization that serves people who unfortunately
not an organizational spirit. It is essential to the life of a
society as long as we don't take advantage of it to fuck our neighbor.
all the people I know who have had power
big or small have changed and those who have not changed
have resigned ... either we get used to the system or we are
ejected !!! and nothing will ever change, that's why I try
to make the people around me happy rather than
change the world, thing that exhausted me ...
I frequented "bandits" for the adventure side, I frequented
politicians and snacks for the side "that's where you have to be
to change things "and believe me those are two backgrounds
very close, I concluded that it is not they who are on the fringes
of society but the society that is on the fringes of them ...
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/09, 10:07

Well said André!

Andre wrote:it simply means that a handful of men control all of global finance, decide to increase oil, lower the price of metals and come to tell us that we must consume more to save the economy? they even tax us

Exactly, hence a part that I devoted to them in the 2009 vows: https://www.econologie.com/annee-2009-an ... -4020.html

Andre wrote:When they tested with the petroleum price it was just to know until the limit was reached, they reached it and we planted the system.

André alludes to the $ 150 a barrel of July 2008 I presume?
If so, I think the same: it was a test of "tolerance" (there was NO reasonable reason for it to go up so much: no crisis, no conflict, supply and demand balanced) and it crashed the system ... Problem: rebooting the financial system is harder than a PC ... Any boot erases RAM if you know what I mean ...

Andre wrote:The problem came when we allowed private banks without control to be able to put into circulation 80% of virtual money If overnight every small saver withdraw their money from the bank they have only 20% available.

They have much less than 20% the reserve coefficient being at 1 to 9 in the best cases (for the consumer). They can therefore lend / create 100 € when they only have 11 in "pocket" ...

Andre wrote:I wonder how Obama is going to matter these great financial kings who run the world. If we look at history all the great leaders who wanted to improve the lot of their people have met with great resistance with the financial barons ...

Be careful, Obama may be touched by Grace but he is not immortal ...

Kennedy had a project to reform this I no longer know what financial stuff ... before being brainwashed!

I found: https://www.econologie.com/l-escroquerie ... -2707.html

Strategic Objective of Global Monetary Fraud

As far as one can judge from the outside, the United States' top finance was initially aimed solely at controlling the country's currency and thereby manipulating the US market at its discretion. The private Fed served to achieve this goal. When President Kennedy proposed a law aimed at bringing this private financial system to nationalization, he died suddenly. Anyone in touch with the possibilities of private money has lost his wealth or his life.

And in another: https://www.econologie.com/forums/a-propos-d ... t3952.html

Kennedy's attempt to deprive the Fed of its power

A few months before his assassination, John F. Kennedy was sowed by his father Joseph in the oval living room of the White House. "If you do, they will kill you!" But the president was not deterred. On June 4, 1963, he signed executive act number 111 110, thereby repealing executive act 10289, putting the production of banknotes in the hands of the state and largely depriving the banking cartel of its power. private. After some USD 4 billion in small denominations called "United States Notes" had already been put into circulation and while the state printing office was preparing to deliver larger denominations, Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963, 100 years after Lincoln, by a sniper shot himself during his escape. His successor was named Lyndon B. Johnson. He too has suspended ticket printing for inexplicable reasons. The twelve federal reserve banks immediately removed the Kennedy notes from circulation and exchanged them for their own IOUs.
Thanks to its monopoly on the unlimited production of money, the banking cartel of the Federal Reserve System has a huge money-making machine, which allows it to earn a lot. Who is behind this system is a well-kept secret. For a distinction must be made between owner banks and simple member banks, which deposit monetary reserves in order to be saved, if necessary. A few years ago, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York published the names of these member banks, which otherwise have no rights. The annual remuneration of their deposits amounts to 6%. But the level of their shares is kept secret like the names of the owners of the federal reserve banks, initially three, now fourteen.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/01/09, 10:36

Christophe wrote:The civil war in France? Mouhahahaha ... suddenly from the CD of Star Ac or the DVD of arthur (help) as a freebee?

Hi Christopher,

Well I see that you are still in shape this morning. The French are already fighting among themselves for a yes or a no ... (demo, traffic of all kinds, football stadium, on the road).

They all consider each other more legitimate than the others, smarter and strong ditto.

To throw everything on the bankster and the supercapitalist is too simple a reasoning.

If the oil rose to 150 $, it is precisely because the supply was much lower than the demand (see recent FAQ of my site: "The peak, it is still far Papa?").

So you can imagine what will happen in the event of a "disruption" (overpriced fuel / energy, power cut, insufficient food supply in cities, etc ...)

it hangs in our face ...

Finally, I prefer not to think about it.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 26/01/09, 12:25

Remundo wrote:If the oil rose to 150 $, it is precisely because the supply was much lower than the demand (see recent FAQ of my site: "The peak, it is still far Papa?").
It is absolutely false !!! If the supply had been far below the demand, we would have been out of stock all over the world. However, this was not the case. Some say, however, that stocks have declined sharply. It is true but it is precisely linked only to the price because stocks were more expensive. Now that the price of a barrel has dropped sharply, stocks have rebuilt and are at their highest for many years.

I have already had the opportunity to say it in other posts, the quotation of oil (like that of many other raw materials besides), does not answer absolutely to a rule of supply and demand. There is a lot of speculation around these markets and suddenly we are sailing on sight. If you think I am wrong, take the forecasts of the so-called experts of the last 3 years. Of course you will find some who will say that it was going to rise but the most "pessimistic" forecast announced a barrel around 60 USD. Suddenly there was an increase by saying that it would go up to 200/250 USD and patatrac, the barrel collapsed to 35 USD without anyone seeing it coming.

Three observations to show clearly that there is no link between price and supply and demand:
- In 2006 when there were cyclones which damaged the installations of the Gulf of Mexico, the price of the barrel jumped by 20% except these installations represent less than 2% of the world production and especially they were repaired quickly for most ;
- The barrel went from 150 USD to less than 35 USD in a few months. However consumption and therefore production remained stable around 80 million bpd. The demand (and not the 2008 consumption) has certainly dropped but very very slightly, in any case not at least 70% !!!
- Finally, the barrel has taken on colors with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict while neither of the two protagonists is producing the precious crude, there is no risk of falling supplies. The market has therefore taken into account political criteria but of course, there are still experts to convince you that all of this is linked to demand (and obviously it works).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/01/09, 13:15

Remundo wrote:If the oil rose to 150 $, it is precisely because the supply was much lower than the demand (see recent FAQ of my site: "The peak, it is still far Papa?").

So there is great anything !!! Is it China and India's fault? This is the great excuse of speculators ... to give a damn about it !!

So if I follow you: today at $ 35 a barrel and compared to last July, demand is much lower ???? On the contrary considering the price I think it is greater more y the effect of the season: you really believe that we consume less oil in January than in July? Add to this a harsh winter ...

Ok, there have been a few bankruptcies in the EU and the USA but not much to, I think, play on global demand in a "visible" way ...

So +1 absolutely and definitely (absolutly and definitly) with C moa!

(except that I think we are rather around 85 M bdp / day but I quibble)

The quotation of petroleum is speculative not fundamental ... and we have the proof in front of us by observing these 2 curves (demand and price) for the last 6 months ...

ps: it was still last night ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/01/09, 16:17

If you guys want, after all it's your opinion ...

And yes, it is the fault of China and India, but also of the overconsumption of OECD countries, as well as the fun of the Ricans and Putin in the Middle East, combined with strong growth rates between 2005 and 2008 and a gap in investments in extraction and refinery that led to $ 150 per barrel.

Because what you do not understand is that there is such a tension in the hydrocarbon market that imbalances, even small between supply and demand, trigger considerable price variations.

Speculation exists, but it is only the scum on the bottom wave between supply and demand. Oil is a virtually inventory-free market with a refinery bottleneck. [in addition in Europe, the Diesel / petrol ratio of the fleet is not the Diesel / petrol chemical proportion resulting from refining].

There are intricacies and delays in transport, etc.

If you will, the "first order effects" for the price of the barrel is what comes out of the well, then out of the refinery, and consumption.

The second order effect is the little ties that broker in petroleum products, and the clever little ones with their meager stocks on the right and on the left.

Finally, I won't tire myself any more of convincing you. :P
0 x