Progress and bankruptcy ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Progress and bankruptcy ...

by bojourvous5094 » 12/03/06, 21:00

The progress we know is "imposed" by the laws of the market. It seems obvious that the new religion of profit leads the game ... :frown:

When I look at the evolution of 50 last years in Quebec ...
1) I have seen subsistence farming move to intensive monoculture production ...
2) I attended the development of the electricity network in Quebec, we left the big blackness of the oil lamp ....
3) The arrival of television in every home giving an opening on the world.
4) The refrigerator that replaced the cooler is the invention that revolutionized home life ... We can also talk about the washer and dryer ... We went from a wood stove to that with electricity ...
5) Microwave and video ...
6) The Internet that opens to the world and allows contact with the rest of the planet ... as well as cellular .... : Idea:

You may be smiling and you do not understand that it could be otherwise ... To those who experienced the ice storm in Quebec, how do you find the situation when one is out of power? We depend on electricity it has become an "essential" service Imagine now a country made of desert where the most efficient means of transport is still the camel ... I think a certain shift is still present ... :|

We are engaged in the global turn, many remain on the spot for lack of resources, others go straight into the curve for not paying attention to the LOIS, such as gravity, openness, sharing limited resources ... :?:

Any change begins in us. The sooner I become aware, the faster the changes will be around me ... 8)
0 x