Paldeolien the case: what should we do? Your opinions ?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Paldeolien the case: what should we do? Your opinions ?

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 12:57

Special subject but which follows Padeolien's behavior on this Topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-avis-d-u ... t2305.html

Paldeolien wrote:
Christophe wrote:Stop your paranoid please ! If I confirm your words pkoi I would target you personally? I thought of forums futura Science of the inquisitor of Science .... for example.

That's it, go ahead, keep on like I'm paranoid, I don't see any special effects there where there are only sparks. And pkoi you speak of futura; the "is not it" it is not compared to futura.
You're trying to drown the fish.
For a guy who worked on an engine, you look a bit like the engineers NLC is talking about, are you sure you can hold a screwdriver?
You actually make me laugh too much.
Continue to grill, you think you will succeed in ridiculing me but there you sink alone.
And you haven't answered my questions. You don't give your opinion on specific questions.
Anyway, bypassing, like that, it's better, and I'm a paranoid.
You pity me. Don't you even realize? or you deliberately do not realize what you are saying and what you are writing very voluntarily between the lines.

In short, as I see that you are ultimately very very honest, I break and this time I do not come back.
It's a shame I had the idea of ​​sending you plans and animations of an individual wind turbine with counter-rotating propellers.
I also have another plan with blades that automatically feather depending on the speed of rotation.

You will have nothing, and you will see me pleased.
it could have been nice on your site ...
that could have made you credible ...

Following this reaction I ask your opinion: what do you think of the mental state of this person? And his role here?
He has already been banished for his serious insults against members of the forum and after a few weeks he comes back to the charge then that I did absolutely nothing!

I simply believe that either he cannot read, or he has problems understanding the French language or he is mentally deficient ...

As this is a rather subjective opinion I would have liked to have your opinion on the exchanges of Padeolien on this subject:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-avis-d-u ... 05-10.html

It all starts with my answer to his 1st post at the top ... Frankly I am skeptical ...

I therefore seek the advice of regular members of the forum including moderators on the subject before making a joint decision ...
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/09/06, 13:11

I replied on the post in question before you created this one.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/06, 13:16

I was going (but then, at the minute) to write: "Padéolien, you start again?)

I find his interventions exaggerated, especially on a post initiated by one of our detractors. It does not advertise the house!
Wasn't he the one you already banned in August?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 18/09/06, 13:18

I too answered on the other post, too quickly ...

8)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 13:19

elephant wrote:Wasn't he the one you already banned in August?

So rightly ... As said above ...

Good according to your 1st reaction the pb would not come from me then ... phew am reassured : Cheesy:
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 18/09/06, 14:12

Well, I didn't understand where the controversy came from, so I reread the subject, and I really don't understand where the conflict came from.

The "we saw other, haven't we" really had nothing against Paldeolien in my opinion.
So Paldeolian if you read us: read again well and calm down !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 14:16

I had an overwhelming private message, this person is crazy I close the subject and kick him out forum.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 18/09/06, 14:23

Christophe wrote:I had an overwhelming private message, this person is crazy I close the subject and kick him out forum.

In case, notes his IP, if he is so brash as that, he risks coming back under another nickname ...
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 18/09/06, 21:30

Christophe wrote:this person is crazy I close the subject and kick him out forum.

Finally !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/06, 21:42

Targol wrote:In case, notes his IP, if he is so brash as that, he risks coming back under another nickname ...

He has a dynamic ip ... so by banning them all I will risk penalizing other people ...
0 x