The new Bucheron toy!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Flytox

by Flytox » 27/06/09, 20:30

Speaking of trees, there is this magnificent large linden tree right against my fence. It is an incredible reservoir of life. When you approach the buzzing of insects is really impressive and can be heard from ten meters away! The tree is covered with flowers and a very large part is visited by bees, and other unidentified red critters.

A little love nest ...

This tree has lots of branches tangled with an electric pylon that supplies the neighborhood, I'm afraid it will end badly with untimely pruning when it is done by nags ... :frown: :frown:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/06/09, 20:37

And it smells good !!!

And you have bees there, not mine, it's a tree that grows in a lifeless area ... : Cry:

Enjoy z go
and a ++
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/06/09, 20:39

marieagnes wrote:: Cry:
I don't like cutting trees ...

: Cry:
Bah however it is one of the best ways to store carbon in our everyday life, to use trees ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Did67

by Did67 » 28/06/09, 10:24

I don't like to cut trees FOR NOTHING.

I especially like TO GROW trees.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/06/09, 12:53

Flytox wrote:This tree has lots of branches tangled with an electric pylon that supplies the neighborhood, I'm afraid it will end badly with untimely pruning when it is done by nags ... :frown: :frown:

the best way to avoid a pruning of a nag is to prune it yourself as best as possible: to avoid confusion with the electric pole
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 28/06/09, 17:46

we don't have any more bees either! these are the bumblebees that taste on the lavender side!

but do not hesitate to spoon the tea as long as your linden tree is at this stage of flowering in a few days it will be too late. with us the season has passed, and I was absent! hate! : Evil:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 28/06/09, 21:28

Hello Hazardine

It was a little over a week ago, now there is no more buzzing, practically no more bugs and smell ...

So if I understood correctly, you have to pick up the lime tree when it is invaded by critters and it smells very strong? :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Flytox

by Flytox » 28/06/09, 21:42

Hello Chatelot16
chatelot16 wrote:
Flytox wrote:This tree has lots of branches tangled with an electric pylon that supplies the neighborhood, I'm afraid it will end badly with untimely pruning when it is done by nags ... :frown: :frown:

the best way to avoid a pruning of a nag is to prune it yourself as best as possible: to avoid confusion with the electric pole

The problem is that the lime tree in question grows in the tallus well sloping and narrow, and at the bottom of the tallus there is a small stream. To place the ladder, don't miss it .... : Mrgreen:

The choice is:
AAAAAhhhhhh ...... boom in the nettles or on the road
ou
AAAAAAAAhhhhh ..... boom impaled on my fence.
ou
AAAAAAAhhhhhh ....... splash between the stones of the stream. : Mrgreen:

Note: the first two solutions can be combined with the third. : Mrgreen:

Anyone know the "golden rules" for clean pruning without slaughtering the tree?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 28/06/09, 22:22

The "small means" pruners can climb up the tree.

Anyway, you cut everything a meter around the power line.

That's the goal, right?

You can secure yourself by attaching yourself to a cable that slides over the wires of the EDF line.
Make us laugh!

:D
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 29/06/09, 08:41

NFB pals use nacelles!
0 x